**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

I find it funny how all these Lebron fans not Miami fans are trying to be serious and reasonable. If this was the Lakers, well it was when they lost 3, 4, and 3 in a row it was all hate and Kobe is old.

We are seeing terrible basketball and execution from Miami and trying to appease someone who the league is force feeding as some sort of King. He's playing with a player on his level and yet he is just watching as some role player.

They lose leads, play no defense when they can't run, and want to inflate 3 peoples stats.

Freeze wrote:
Freeze wrote:
Love this. Heat are bums, I love to watch them fail.

I need my lakeshow to beat these spurs Sunday. We'll do what yall should've done. Scrubs.

what else needs to be said?

Meth please ban this troll already.  His previous posts would warrant this.

Freeze wrote:
Freeze wrote:
Love this. Heat are bums, I love to watch them fail.

I need my lakeshow to beat these spurs Sunday. We'll do what yall should've done. Scrubs.

what else needs to be said?

Meth please ban this troll already.  His previous posts would warrant this.

Soooooooooooooo what now Cool fans? Four losses in a row, no leaders, no big men, terrible fans, Wade scared to tell #6 to stop shooting, Miller has disappeared, no clutch scoring, no bench scoring, no structured offense, no toughness, and, and....................…............................................................................................

players crying in the damn locker room

This team, champions FOH
laugh.gif

Soooooooooooooo what now Cool fans? Four losses in a row, no leaders, no big men, terrible fans, Wade scared to tell #6 to stop shooting, Miller has disappeared, no clutch scoring, no bench scoring, no structured offense, no toughness, and, and....................…............................................................................................

players crying in the damn locker room

This team, champions FOH
laugh.gif

Seeing as people are getting banned for "trolling" in the other team threads, you would think the same would happen here with the amount of "trolls" in this thread 
30t6p3b.gif

Seeing as people are getting banned for "trolling" in the other team threads, you would think the same would happen here with the amount of "trolls" in this thread 
30t6p3b.gif

ban me for what? I havent done anything. you're acting like i'm being detrimental to the niketalk board or hurting somebodies feelings. I'm not goin at any members individually, or being disrepectful to any of you per se', I'm just commenting on the squad you choose to place your faith in. U cant silence me for having an opinion that doesnt coincide with your.  If these threads werent meant to be public domain, they're be password protected.  Since they arent, people like myself and other are free to come and speak as we choose. . Keep it 100, son just mad his team is losing, and the people that arent fans can actually see it happen. Think about this, If I get banned, will lebron hit a game winner??

ban me for what? I havent done anything. you're acting like i'm being detrimental to the niketalk board or hurting somebodies feelings. I'm not goin at any members individually, or being disrepectful to any of you per se', I'm just commenting on the squad you choose to place your faith in. U cant silence me for having an opinion that doesnt coincide with your.  If these threads werent meant to be public domain, they're be password protected.  Since they arent, people like myself and other are free to come and speak as we choose. . Keep it 100, son just mad his team is losing, and the people that arent fans can actually see it happen. Think about this, If I get banned, will lebron hit a game winner??

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Good game guys. Both teams played hard.

Bulls all day.

Agreed and appreciate the words arstyle ..... The better team won in the closing seconds. End of story! The true Heat fans of this Thread, we've got to stay positive. The season has been long and filled with turmoil but we've got to stay positive. Remember, true fans didn't become fans over night or over a decision ... Stay positive!

Back
Top Bottom