**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

110228064224789122.gif

110228064144409844.gif

110228064218528528.gif

110228064222688129.gif

110304062927733416.gif

110307120215365093.gif

Just sayin'
Who is making up these plays
eek.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by JJ1223
I highly doubt that.

I can pretty much guarantee that it won't happen.

I'm not an actual Heat fan but people are looking to close at this 4 game stretch.

Bulls, Spurs & Magic are good teams and 3 of those games came down to last minute shots.

They've had a 4 gm losing streak this season already so I wouldn't honestly go crazy over this.

Originally Posted by Caerus

This. Dudes act like this team still isn't top 5 in the league though.

But again, dudes were saying the same thing when L.A. went through a rough stretch of games earlier this season/

Dude's just hate on Miami just to hate.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by roboski

W
indifferent.gif
W!!!

I think this is the most hated team in the history of sports.

Quoted for later humiliation. 

Can you guys go ahead and remind me when the last time a team with no depth and no leadership won a playoff series?
It's OK, I'll wait...

laugh.gif

I highly doubt that.

I can pretty much guarantee that it won't happen.

I'm not an actual Heat fan but people are looking to close at this 4 game stretch.

Bulls, Spurs & Magic are good teams and 3 of those games came down to last minute shots.

They've had a 4 gm losing streak this season already so I wouldn't honestly go crazy over this.

Originally Posted by Caerus

This. Dudes act like this team still isn't top 5 in the league though.

But again, dudes were saying the same thing when L.A. went through a rough stretch of games earlier this season/

Dude's just hate on Miami just to hate.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by roboski

W
indifferent.gif
W!!!

I think this is the most hated team in the history of sports.

Quoted for later humiliation. 

Can you guys go ahead and remind me when the last time a team with no depth and no leadership won a playoff series?
It's OK, I'll wait...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.
laugh.gif

Funny, I had this same quote in my head earlier.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, just felt like bumping this.
laugh.gif
I'll say I didn't expect them to beat the Spurs down but I stilll stand by my statement
laugh.gif
, I'll give you props for sticking by it but the bump was quite appropriate.  I didn't see LA beating down SA like they did, but don't forget SA barely beat LA with a lucky tip in in 2nd meeting.  I give the edge to LA.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.
laugh.gif

Funny, I had this same quote in my head earlier.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, just felt like bumping this.
laugh.gif
I'll say I didn't expect them to beat the Spurs down but I stilll stand by my statement
laugh.gif
, I'll give you props for sticking by it but the bump was quite appropriate.  I didn't see LA beating down SA like they did, but don't forget SA barely beat LA with a lucky tip in in 2nd meeting.  I give the edge to LA.

Originally Posted by Freeze

vid or pics of players crying?

That request is like trying to get the video of Jordan Crawford dunking on Lebron.  Confiscated with quickness.

That request is like trying to get the video of Jordan Crawford dunking on Lebron.  Confiscated with quickness.

It's OK, I'll wait...

laugh.gif
First of all, why quotes things to later humiliate people?

Secondly, this Miami Heat team has plenty of leaders. Wade and Haslem are both co-captains and its very obvious that LeBron has stepped up and become one of the vocal leaders on the team.

And to address the "lack of depth" you have to realize that in the playoffs teams operate on a very short rotation of about 8-9 players. The Miami Heat's starting Five are solid. Then you have Bibby, Miller, and Haslem coming off the bench. Not to mention our three interchnagable Centers all of which have 6 fouls each. The playoff match up will determine which Center will come off the bench.

Please stop trying to look cool on a message board and lets have some serious discussions
wink.gif

It's OK, I'll wait...

laugh.gif
First of all, why quotes things to later humiliate people?

Secondly, this Miami Heat team has plenty of leaders. Wade and Haslem are both co-captains and its very obvious that LeBron has stepped up and become one of the vocal leaders on the team.

And to address the "lack of depth" you have to realize that in the playoffs teams operate on a very short rotation of about 8-9 players. The Miami Heat's starting Five are solid. Then you have Bibby, Miller, and Haslem coming off the bench. Not to mention our three interchnagable Centers all of which have 6 fouls each. The playoff match up will determine which Center will come off the bench.

Please stop trying to look cool on a message board and lets have some serious discussions
wink.gif

LeBron would not have had these problems in Chicago...but hey at least we know how to finish a game. D.Rose for MVP!!!!!!!

LeBron would not have had these problems in Chicago...but hey at least we know how to finish a game. D.Rose for MVP!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The epitome of a Salty fan.

On one hand you praise your hometown team for winning and "knowing how to win".... but at the same time you want the very player you are criticizing.Which is it???

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The epitome of a Salty fan.

On one hand you praise your hometown team for winning and "knowing how to win".... but at the same time you want the very player you are criticizing.Which is it???

lmaoooo true dat!

theyll show up on worldstar next november loll

lmaoooo true dat!

theyll show up on worldstar next november loll

I find it funny how all these Lebron fans not Miami fans are trying to be serious and reasonable. If this was the Lakers, well it was when they lost 3, 4, and 3 in a row it was all hate and Kobe is old.

We are seeing terrible basketball and execution from Miami and trying to appease someone who the league is force feeding as some sort of King. He's playing with a player on his level and yet he is just watching as some role player.

They lose leads, play no defense when they can't run, and want to inflate 3 peoples stats.

Back
Top Bottom