**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by toine2983

Do you guys think the 3rd seed is where ya going to be ?

The Bulls have a little lead on you guys, but they also have the 3rd weakest schedule to end the season.

Could actually end up with a #3 Heat vs #6 Knicks 1st round.
nerd.gif
eek.gif

i really dont care where we are at, as long as we are in the playoffs

C'mon now.
laugh.gif

The Heat could lose the rest of their games and still make the playoffs.

The way their playing as of late though they won't have the long playoff run a lot of people expected them to.

And right now as the 3 seed they'd have to go through Chicago and Boston to get to the finals, and the way their playing now and the recent history against those teams that ain't happening.

do you really think the bulls can get any better?... this year, IMHO i dont think so.... they give us all they got and they barely get a win... yes a win is a win and i give them credit for it... but we can still fix our mistakes, and execute better at the end of games...

The Bulls didn't exactly execute perfectly down the stretch today either.
I agree with this point.  They need to learn how to be "anti-clutch" so damned much.  Thankfully, they have the D to save them.  A win is a win though. 

I think your boys may get the Heat in the 1st round.  Their psyche is pretty damned fragile right now.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Do you guys think the 3rd seed is where ya going to be ?

The Bulls have a little lead on you guys, but they also have the 3rd weakest schedule to end the season.

Could actually end up with a #3 Heat vs #6 Knicks 1st round.
nerd.gif
eek.gif

i really dont care where we are at, as long as we are in the playoffs

C'mon now.
laugh.gif

The Heat could lose the rest of their games and still make the playoffs.

The way their playing as of late though they won't have the long playoff run a lot of people expected them to.

And right now as the 3 seed they'd have to go through Chicago and Boston to get to the finals, and the way their playing now and the recent history against those teams that ain't happening.

do you really think the bulls can get any better?... this year, IMHO i dont think so.... they give us all they got and they barely get a win... yes a win is a win and i give them credit for it... but we can still fix our mistakes, and execute better at the end of games...

The Bulls didn't exactly execute perfectly down the stretch today either.
I agree with this point.  They need to learn how to be "anti-clutch" so damned much.  Thankfully, they have the D to save them.  A win is a win though. 

I think your boys may get the Heat in the 1st round.  Their psyche is pretty damned fragile right now.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Heat are headed straight for a first round bounce
I highly doubt that.

I can pretty much guarantee that it won't happen.

I'm not an actual Heat fan but people are looking to close at this 4 game stretch.

Bulls, Spurs & Magic are good teams and 3 of those games came down to last minute shots.

They've had a 4 gm losing streak this season already so I wouldn't honestly go crazy over this.

I highly doubt that.

I'm not an actual Heat fan but people are looking to close at this 4 game stretch.

Bulls, Spurs & Magic are good teams and 3 of those games came down to last minute shots.

They've had a 4 gm losing streak this season already so I wouldn't honestly go crazy over this.

I don't think they'll exit in the first round but I'd be very surprised if they make it past the second round.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I highly doubt that.

This. Dudes act like this team still isn't top 5 in the league though.

But again, dudes were saying the same thing when L.A. went through a rough stretch of games earlier this season/

Dude's just hate on Miami just to hate.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I highly doubt that.

This. Dudes act like this team still isn't top 5 in the league though.

But again, dudes were saying the same thing when L.A. went through a rough stretch of games earlier this season/

Dude's just hate on Miami just to hate.
laugh.gif

I don't think they'll exit in the first round but I'd be very surprised if they make it past the second round.

This loss is politics as usual. NTers are so predictable....

A the beginning of the game someone will comment,"the seats are empty." Then the Heat will play ok for a couple minutes and start to execute on both ends. This will result in a lead going into the half.

Everyone will be silent except for Heat fans rooting for their team. Then in the third quarter the Heat will come out flat and end up loosing the lead. Then someone always will post, "Bosh is soft!"

Then down the stretch of the game LeBron will end up with the last shot resulting in a Miami Heat loss. Then fans of the winning team will reply, "We are going to the Championship and Miami is going to loose in the playoffs!!!
pimp.gif
"

laugh.gif

This loss is politics as usual. NTers are so predictable....

A the beginning of the game someone will comment,"the seats are empty." Then the Heat will play ok for a couple minutes and start to execute on both ends. This will result in a lead going into the half.

Everyone will be silent except for Heat fans rooting for their team. Then in the third quarter the Heat will come out flat and end up loosing the lead. Then someone always will post, "Bosh is soft!"

Then down the stretch of the game LeBron will end up with the last shot resulting in a Miami Heat loss. Then fans of the winning team will reply, "We are going to the Championship and Miami is going to loose in the playoffs!!!
pimp.gif
"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.
laugh.gif

Funny, I had this same quote in my head earlier.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom