**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

frown.gif

Do you guys think the 3rd seed is where ya going to be ?

The Bulls have a little lead on you guys, but they also have the 3rd weakest schedule to end the season.

Could actually end up with a #3 Heat vs #6 Knicks 1st round.
nerd.gif
eek.gif

The Bulls have a little lead on you guys, but they also have the 3rd weakest schedule to end the season.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

they really need to keep the ball outta brons hands when the game is on the line.

dude really wants to prove to the world and skip especially that he can be effective in the clutch.

they really need to keep the ball outta brons hands when the game is on the line.

dude really wants to prove to the world and skip especially that he can be effective in the clutch.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

nerd.gif
eek.gif

i really dont care where we are at, as long as we are in the playoffs

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

nerd.gif
eek.gif

i really dont care where we are at, as long as we are in the playoffs

Not holding my head down on this one .. NO way NO how ...... Defensively they played better and Chicago played just as well. Move on and keep the energy and morale up. The Heat can play great basketball and have throughout this season. Haven't at all as of late, but we continue to support and have faith that they will once again. I know at least I will!

Back
Top Bottom