**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

hope its gonna be a good game tomorrow yall 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if we keep attacking all 4qtrs.... i hate this, we got the lead, lets chill and get cute...

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

hope its gonna be a good game tomorrow yall 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if we keep attacking all 4qtrs.... i hate this, we got the lead, lets chill and get cute...

Whats good fellas ..... ! Just got back from Church service and ready to watch this game with the wifey to be. Triz, appreciate the co-sign in the True Fan Thread homie RESPECT! 
pimp.gif

Whats good fellas ..... ! Just got back from Church service and ready to watch this game with the wifey to be. Triz, appreciate the co-sign in the True Fan Thread homie RESPECT! 
pimp.gif

^^^ you are an idiot. It's 1pm on Sunday, i just rolled out of bed and shook off my hangover. The game is sold out like every other game and by the end of the 1st quarter

the seats will be full. stop beating a dead horse

^^^ you are an idiot. It's 1pm on Sunday, i just rolled out of bed and shook off my hangover. The game is sold out like every other game and by the end of the 1st quarter

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by miamib30514

If Chalmer's continue's to stay aggressive and drive to the basket it will make Rose work harder on D .... Rose is just too good to not make him work on both ends of the court!

If Chalmer's continue's to stay aggressive and drive to the basket it will make Rose work harder on D .... Rose is just too good to not make him work on both ends of the court!

Back
Top Bottom