**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Not sure what to say about last night. If they lose to the Bulls tomorrow I can only imagine the wildly harsh reaction that will follow.
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure what to say about last night. If they lose to the Bulls tomorrow I can only imagine the wildly harsh reaction that will follow.
30t6p3b.gif

mr2cool80 wrote:
NobleKane wrote:
also to point out im not bashing the heat team or its players just one salty bandwagon individual. is this even the heat season thread? or a game tread?

This is just the Game Thread of each game. Easier to maintain it this way. As you'd expect we true Heat fans wouldn't want people to troll our season thread with trash and insistent nonsense after every loss or win for that matter. So it's done in here primarily. But to be honest with you though, it only gets congested in here by non-fans during Nationally televised games ie ESPN, ABC, and TNT. During games that are aired on SunSports Network which is the Local Heat and Magic network, only heat fans for the most part post in here. 

I was saying this to my girlfriend last night. "All these national televised games for the Heat are simply annoying". ESPN was the worst last night and Thursday night after the Heat losses. Watching there so called anchors try to break down why they loss and pretend to be professional was embarrassing on there part. All i saw was sly condescending comments/remarks, Bosh slamming the ball at the end of the Magic game, Bosh crying (with sad music being played in the background), Bosh getting hit in the face with the ball, Wade and Lebron looking dejected after both losses you'll think ESPN was run by all the Heat haters on NT
indifferent.gif

I'm surprised nobody hasn't been banned or warned for coming in this thread after every loss just to start stuff and gloat after a tough loss.

mr2cool80 wrote:
NobleKane wrote:
also to point out im not bashing the heat team or its players just one salty bandwagon individual. is this even the heat season thread? or a game tread?

This is just the Game Thread of each game. Easier to maintain it this way. As you'd expect we true Heat fans wouldn't want people to troll our season thread with trash and insistent nonsense after every loss or win for that matter. So it's done in here primarily. But to be honest with you though, it only gets congested in here by non-fans during Nationally televised games ie ESPN, ABC, and TNT. During games that are aired on SunSports Network which is the Local Heat and Magic network, only heat fans for the most part post in here. 

I was saying this to my girlfriend last night. "All these national televised games for the Heat are simply annoying". ESPN was the worst last night and Thursday night after the Heat losses. Watching there so called anchors try to break down why they loss and pretend to be professional was embarrassing on there part. All i saw was sly condescending comments/remarks, Bosh slamming the ball at the end of the Magic game, Bosh crying (with sad music being played in the background), Bosh getting hit in the face with the ball, Wade and Lebron looking dejected after both losses you'll think ESPN was run by all the Heat haters on NT
indifferent.gif

I'm surprised nobody hasn't been banned or warned for coming in this thread after every loss just to start stuff and gloat after a tough loss.

I sure hope you guys make a Finals run or win the chip this year cause the S & T forum and this thread will be filled with annoying posters.

ohwell.gif

I sure hope you guys make a Finals run or win the chip this year cause the S & T forum and this thread will be filled with annoying posters.

ohwell.gif

Stop your boo-Boooooo's already. Seriously it's not that serious to ban someone just because they hate your team and they state it. If your team is good, people will hate them and bash them when they are on a losing streak. I'm a fan of the lakeshow and have been for 20 years and u just learn to deal with it. It just makes it that much sweeter when you actually win one but until your team wins they will be bashed on because you guys have the "chosen one" & D whistle and that Terry cloth of a basketball player you call Bosh on your team.

You are mad ESPN is bashing your team but were you mad when they crowned them champions before they played one game together? Or when they reserved a full hour for Lebron to tell you his Decision?

I'm just sayin!

Stop your boo-Boooooo's already. Seriously it's not that serious to ban someone just because they hate your team and they state it. If your team is good, people will hate them and bash them when they are on a losing streak. I'm a fan of the lakeshow and have been for 20 years and u just learn to deal with it. It just makes it that much sweeter when you actually win one but until your team wins they will be bashed on because you guys have the "chosen one" & D whistle and that Terry cloth of a basketball player you call Bosh on your team.

You are mad ESPN is bashing your team but were you mad when they crowned them champions before they played one game together? Or when they reserved a full hour for Lebron to tell you his Decision?

I'm just sayin!

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

I'm just sayin!

This post is funny
laugh.gif
. Dont get it twisted im not saying ban everybody who has something bad to say about the Heat but it gets mad recless in here after a loss with all the corny jokes. And i got to admit i was exciting to see Lebron, Wade, and Bosh sign with the Heat but i wasent crowning them with anything so don't through me in that category.

And to DubA169, my brotha u lead the "Heat Haters foundation" its annoying to have all these National televised games cause of people like u who run in here after every loss to talk junk. You wont see me run into the Knicks thread and start junk after you guys are 0-3 to the Cavs. Keep it real son.  

I'm just sayin!

This post is funny
laugh.gif
. Dont get it twisted im not saying ban everybody who has something bad to say about the Heat but it gets mad recless in here after a loss with all the corny jokes. And i got to admit i was exciting to see Lebron, Wade, and Bosh sign with the Heat but i wasent crowning them with anything so don't through me in that category.

And to DubA169, my brotha u lead the "Heat Haters foundation" its annoying to have all these National televised games cause of people like u who run in here after every loss to talk junk. You wont see me run into the Knicks thread and start junk after you guys are 0-3 to the Cavs. Keep it real son.  

I'm just sayin!

chuuurch.  they say i'm trolling when i state my opinion.  call it what you want.  its like heat fans ae as soft as their team is.  i'm a laker fan, TRUST, i know what unadultered hate feels like.  hate for no reason, criticism where its unwarranted, a clear dislike just because.  you grow a thick skin to it, and then as Mystic said, once you win, its makes all those times you had to defend your team against the doubters that much sweeter.  Yall take it personally, it makes me laugh.  I clown your TEAM, and then you say stuff about ME?  this cant be life
laugh.gif

I'm just sayin!

chuuurch.  they say i'm trolling when i state my opinion.  call it what you want.  its like heat fans ae as soft as their team is.  i'm a laker fan, TRUST, i know what unadultered hate feels like.  hate for no reason, criticism where its unwarranted, a clear dislike just because.  you grow a thick skin to it, and then as Mystic said, once you win, its makes all those times you had to defend your team against the doubters that much sweeter.  Yall take it personally, it makes me laugh.  I clown your TEAM, and then you say stuff about ME?  this cant be life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

complaining that you have too many nationally televised games is ridiculous.

Whats good Duba! Wouldn't necessarily see it as complaining about the games being nationally televised but I think we all (heat fans) have adjusted to bullseye thats been placed on this team every night for the most part and rightfully so. I'm just as harsh as a critic as the next person when Bron made that decision and never looked at it as a given that we'd dominate and win without the work being put in. Was just responding to a question that Noble had is all when referring to the games and each Heat thread.

Originally Posted by DubA169

complaining that you have too many nationally televised games is ridiculous.

Whats good Duba! Wouldn't necessarily see it as complaining about the games being nationally televised but I think we all (heat fans) have adjusted to bullseye thats been placed on this team every night for the most part and rightfully so. I'm just as harsh as a critic as the next person when Bron made that decision and never looked at it as a given that we'd dominate and win without the work being put in. Was just responding to a question that Noble had is all when referring to the games and each Heat thread.

it's just a strange thing to complain about. i love it when the knicks on national television. people would still be laughing whenever the heat lose. just because it's not on espn, doesn't make it magically not happen

better to be hated than insignificant. remember that

it's just a strange thing to complain about. i love it when the knicks on national television. people would still be laughing whenever the heat lose. just because it's not on espn, doesn't make it magically not happen

better to be hated than insignificant. remember that

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i still think its going to be between miami and boston in the ECF but this whole 'nothing matters til the playoffs' attitude of theirs is a little worrying
eh, sounds just like the lakers when they lose games... as if its some sort of excuse
But the difference between Miami and Lakers is that Lakers have won back to back championships. Right now only Boston, Lakers, and Spurs can use that excuse, and spurs dont even need to....

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i still think its going to be between miami and boston in the ECF but this whole 'nothing matters til the playoffs' attitude of theirs is a little worrying
eh, sounds just like the lakers when they lose games... as if its some sort of excuse
But the difference between Miami and Lakers is that Lakers have won back to back championships. Right now only Boston, Lakers, and Spurs can use that excuse, and spurs dont even need to....

Originally Posted by Freeze

I'm just sayin!

laugh.gif

so you are a hater to us because other people hate on your team?

Originally Posted by Freeze

I'm just sayin!

laugh.gif

so you are a hater to us because other people hate on your team?

Huh? How'd you interpret that from what u said? I jus said I'm used to it. This isn't some cliched idea like the bullied becoming the bully bro. I've stated on numerous occasions I'm a big lebron/dwade fan...separately. I don't like them together because I think it gives them unfair advantages. Now I'm not on some punk $#$% saying if u really wanna win, why wouldn't u team up, I'm jus saying, as a fan, Id prefer several really good teams, over a few great teams and the rest absolutely atrocious. So I cheer against them, one because everything is in their favor to win, two I hope they regret their decision and three, well I jus think its hilarious watching this super squad take L's, especially because 7 months ago everybody was giving them the gold for the next 6 yrs. I love it mainly because at this point, there's no excuse. I've watched lebron for 7 yrs, and each yr they fall short of the chip, I hear excuses, the main being he doesn't have enough help.

I'm still hearing that excuse...

Check this out..not every great player is meant to win a championship. It's entirely possible Bron Bron goes does as an incredible scorer, great passer, stat stuffer, one of the most ridiculous physical specimens the league has ever seen...without a ring. And thats not hating, that's just being real. I'm a big fan of his and wouldn't mind seeing him win (if the lakers happen to disband as a ball club of course
wink.gif

Huh? How'd you interpret that from what u said? I jus said I'm used to it. This isn't some cliched idea like the bullied becoming the bully bro. I've stated on numerous occasions I'm a big lebron/dwade fan...separately. I don't like them together because I think it gives them unfair advantages. Now I'm not on some punk $#$% saying if u really wanna win, why wouldn't u team up, I'm jus saying, as a fan, Id prefer several really good teams, over a few great teams and the rest absolutely atrocious. So I cheer against them, one because everything is in their favor to win, two I hope they regret their decision and three, well I jus think its hilarious watching this super squad take L's, especially because 7 months ago everybody was giving them the gold for the next 6 yrs. I love it mainly because at this point, there's no excuse. I've watched lebron for 7 yrs, and each yr they fall short of the chip, I hear excuses, the main being he doesn't have enough help.

I'm still hearing that excuse...

Check this out..not every great player is meant to win a championship. It's entirely possible Bron Bron goes does as an incredible scorer, great passer, stat stuffer, one of the most ridiculous physical specimens the league has ever seen...without a ring. And thats not hating, that's just being real. I'm a big fan of his and wouldn't mind seeing him win (if the lakers happen to disband as a ball club of course
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom