**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Wade dont need to take control of this team..
He need to control his free throw shooting,turnovers,and his offensive fouls thats what he need 2 control
Coach Spo need to take control of this team and start doing something to teach lesssons
He need to take charge as a coach just like Phil Jackson had to do with the Bulls when he was a young coach w/ Mj
good coaching wins championships
ask Mj how many chips he got without Phil
ask Kobe how many chips he got without Phil
ask Tim Duncan how many chips he got without Pop
basketball a team sport and Lebron blame Mike Brown for his failures in Cleveland
now all of sudden i kinda see him blaming Spo for his failures in Miami so far
i see a bad trend with Lbj on this

i still think its going to be between miami and boston in the ECF but this whole 'nothing matters til the playoffs' attitude of theirs is a little worrying

i still think its going to be between miami and boston in the ECF but this whole 'nothing matters til the playoffs' attitude of theirs is a little worrying

lol losses like this gives me great satisfaction when i think of lebrons championship predictions hahahaha!!!! 8 championships... bwuhahahahahaha lay off the crack lebrick!

lol losses like this gives me great satisfaction when i think of lebrons championship predictions hahahaha!!!! 8 championships... bwuhahahahahaha lay off the crack lebrick!

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

eh, sounds just like the lakers when they lose games... as if its some sort of excuse

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

eh, sounds just like the lakers when they lose games... as if its some sort of excuse

Originally Posted by Rafabio

As a Spurs fan I enjoyed that win but I don't hate Miami at all. Their last two losses came as a result of 3 point shooting that would be hard to replicate on a consistent basis. Right now they are only half a game back of the Lakers (if you really want to grab at straws).

I think they need to let Bibby start who seems more of a traditional PG. James and Wade took the ball out of Carlos and Chalmers' hand too much relegating them to the role of spectator. They look really confused on offense at times, yet halved the 24 point lead going into the half. They can score, but their defense is poor when it really matters.

The thing is that even though you guys those teams are good at shooting threes,it's not like most of them were contested. The Magic and Spurs were left wide open as a result of terrible D and it's no surprise that they're gonna hit the majority of those since they are good shooting teams.

The problem is that when they do have a lead we like to just relax thinking that it's game over but now with other teams knowing that they can comeback from any defesit against us they'll play agressively to try to come back but the offense just seems disinterested. When they have huge leads like that we shouldn't step off the gas. They should keep their foot on the pedal and try to increase the lead instead of letting teams just chip away thinking that they've already won
30t6p3b.gif
. They also need to switch up plays for last second situations,EVERYONE knows what we're going to do in those situations. There should be someone that is designated as the shot taker instead of anyone like Bosh against Orlando. Wade still hasn't take a last shot this year and he's been clutch inn years past. I think that they'd have more of a chance at making them with him shooting instead of 'Bron. Even Miller and Jones should get it if they're open. It's crazy that on a team with all these 3 point shooters,they never give them the ball with a few seconds left.

The other thing is that when they don't have a lead and are down, coach Spo doesn't do what's made them successful which is running with this team.

Hopefully this losing streak ends with Chicago to get a little momentum heading into the match ups against the Blazers and Lakers.

Originally Posted by Rafabio

As a Spurs fan I enjoyed that win but I don't hate Miami at all. Their last two losses came as a result of 3 point shooting that would be hard to replicate on a consistent basis. Right now they are only half a game back of the Lakers (if you really want to grab at straws).

I think they need to let Bibby start who seems more of a traditional PG. James and Wade took the ball out of Carlos and Chalmers' hand too much relegating them to the role of spectator. They look really confused on offense at times, yet halved the 24 point lead going into the half. They can score, but their defense is poor when it really matters.

The thing is that even though you guys those teams are good at shooting threes,it's not like most of them were contested. The Magic and Spurs were left wide open as a result of terrible D and it's no surprise that they're gonna hit the majority of those since they are good shooting teams.

The problem is that when they do have a lead we like to just relax thinking that it's game over but now with other teams knowing that they can comeback from any defesit against us they'll play agressively to try to come back but the offense just seems disinterested. When they have huge leads like that we shouldn't step off the gas. They should keep their foot on the pedal and try to increase the lead instead of letting teams just chip away thinking that they've already won
30t6p3b.gif
. They also need to switch up plays for last second situations,EVERYONE knows what we're going to do in those situations. There should be someone that is designated as the shot taker instead of anyone like Bosh against Orlando. Wade still hasn't take a last shot this year and he's been clutch inn years past. I think that they'd have more of a chance at making them with him shooting instead of 'Bron. Even Miller and Jones should get it if they're open. It's crazy that on a team with all these 3 point shooters,they never give them the ball with a few seconds left.

The other thing is that when they don't have a lead and are down, coach Spo doesn't do what's made them successful which is running with this team.

Hopefully this losing streak ends with Chicago to get a little momentum heading into the match ups against the Blazers and Lakers.

Get the +!+* outta here
indifferent.gif
. A bandwagon fan? Alright my man 
stopped reading here. atleast you admit it. in my 11 years on niketalk you are one of the worst posters EVER in the history of niketalk. you cry about people trolling all the time yet you bring up the lakers.....last time i checked the lakers didnt play the heat last night.

never even seen u post in a heat or celtic thread until lebron and bosh signed on  the dotted line. disgusting.  

if it makes you feel any better u can have the last word...

Get the +!+* outta here
indifferent.gif
stopped reading here. atleast you admit it. in my 11 years on niketalk you are one of the worst posters EVER in the history of niketalk. you cry about people trolling all the time yet you bring up the lakers.....last time i checked the lakers didnt play the heat last night.

never even seen u post in a heat or celtic thread until lebron and bosh signed on  the dotted line. disgusting.  

if it makes you feel any better u can have the last word...

also to point out im not bashing the heat team or its players just one salty bandwagon individual. is this even the heat season thread? or a game tread?

also to point out im not bashing the heat team or its players just one salty bandwagon individual. is this even the heat season thread? or a game tread?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Get the +!+* outta here
indifferent.gif

You conviently left out the "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
's". Did I go into the Laker thread to talk? No and did I insult them? no,I just gave my opinion. Soemthing wrong with that? Just like everyone else gives their opinion but mine get's bashed for some reason. One of the worst posters?
laugh.gif
alright thanks for bestowing me with that honor coming from you.

I only started posting regularly in S&T during Football season. Was their any Heat or Celtic thread then? I don't think so,I started posting in those threads when the damn season started.A bandwagon fan who's been a fan for years and went to their games since I actually used to live in the city? Alright. When I used to have my sig I clearly had both teams on it which was months before there was even any talk of 'Bron coming to Miami. I don't need to prove nothing to anyone especially you.  From now on I'll just ignore lames like you cause idc about what you think. Get off me. It's only now that both teams have become good that I'm getting slack from it,would you have been this salty last year or the year before when the Heat were getting bounced from the playoffs early?

Get the +!+* outta here
indifferent.gif

You conviently left out the "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
's". Did I go into the Laker thread to talk? No and did I insult them? no,I just gave my opinion. Soemthing wrong with that? Just like everyone else gives their opinion but mine get's bashed for some reason. One of the worst posters?
laugh.gif
alright thanks for bestowing me with that honor coming from you.

I only started posting regularly in S&T during Football season. Was their any Heat or Celtic thread then? I don't think so,I started posting in those threads when the damn season started.A bandwagon fan who's been a fan for years and went to their games since I actually used to live in the city? Alright. When I used to have my sig I clearly had both teams on it which was months before there was even any talk of 'Bron coming to Miami. I don't need to prove nothing to anyone especially you.  From now on I'll just ignore lames like you cause idc about what you think. Get off me. It's only now that both teams have become good that I'm getting slack from it,would you have been this salty last year or the year before when the Heat were getting bounced from the playoffs early?

This is just the Game Thread of each game. Easier to maintain it this way. As you'd expect we true Heat fans wouldn't want people to troll our season thread with trash and insistent nonsense after every loss or win for that matter. So it's done in here primarily. But to be honest with you though, it only gets congested in here by non-fans during Nationally televised games ie ESPN, ABC, and TNT. During games that are aired on SunSports Network which is the Local Heat and Magic network, only heat fans for the most part post in here. 

This is just the Game Thread of each game. Easier to maintain it this way. As you'd expect we true Heat fans wouldn't want people to troll our season thread with trash and insistent nonsense after every loss or win for that matter. So it's done in here primarily. But to be honest with you though, it only gets congested in here by non-fans during Nationally televised games ie ESPN, ABC, and TNT. During games that are aired on SunSports Network which is the Local Heat and Magic network, only heat fans for the most part post in here. 

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

i see. thanks for the explanation. that sounds good. more teams should have just one whole game thread. make s the board less clutter

i see. thanks for the explanation. that sounds good. more teams should have just one whole game thread. make s the board less clutter

I don't want this to keep coming up in every thread I post on so hopefully this gets you guys off my back

From my FB page and you can clearly see the date,months before talk of a "big three".

I'm no bandwagon fan,I been supporting these teams for years. I'm getting tired of this being brought up in every thread.

You don't like me as a poster? Fine but don't question my "fandom",loyalty or integrity.

I don't want this to keep coming up in every thread I post on so hopefully this gets you guys off my back

From my FB page and you can clearly see the date,months before talk of a "big three".

I'm no bandwagon fan,I been supporting these teams for years. I'm getting tired of this being brought up in every thread.

You don't like me as a poster? Fine but don't question my "fandom",loyalty or integrity.

Pretty much the way I looked at it when I made the Thread at Season's beginning. 
Not to be involved but I respect your opinion of RolaHolic and to each his own but I still gotta say a few words on his behalf as a fan of the Heat. I know it definitely seems odd that he'd be in support of both the C's and the Heat and I can see how that can be brought up in question, but at the end of the day, he still supports this team and our threads so I can't judge anyone you feel me. I'd have to slightly disagree with you on the point where it may be seen as him trolling. He's been here regularly since the season started and has never swayed or changed position.

But like i said, yall grown men lol so I can't speak on anything more then that. Was just simply showing a bit of support to him thats all. He gets flamed quite a bit so someones gotta have his back! either way, I've got nothing but respect for you Noble. Just sharing my 2 cents is all!

EDIT --

CBSSports 

Report: Celtics sign PG Carlos Arroyo - http://bit.ly/ArroyoBOS

Can't say I didn't see this coming ..... but I will anyway. DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING! 
eek.gif

Pretty much the way I looked at it when I made the Thread at Season's beginning. 
Not to be involved but I respect your opinion of RolaHolic and to each his own but I still gotta say a few words on his behalf as a fan of the Heat. I know it definitely seems odd that he'd be in support of both the C's and the Heat and I can see how that can be brought up in question, but at the end of the day, he still supports this team and our threads so I can't judge anyone you feel me. I'd have to slightly disagree with you on the point where it may be seen as him trolling. He's been here regularly since the season started and has never swayed or changed position.

But like i said, yall grown men lol so I can't speak on anything more then that. Was just simply showing a bit of support to him thats all. He gets flamed quite a bit so someones gotta have his back! either way, I've got nothing but respect for you Noble. Just sharing my 2 cents is all!

EDIT --

CBSSports 

Report: Celtics sign PG Carlos Arroyo - http://bit.ly/ArroyoBOS

Can't say I didn't see this coming ..... but I will anyway. DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING! 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom