**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Fun game, I really like what the Heat are doing right now.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Fraudulent !$$ Heat. Going 1-8 against the top teams in the league. What a joke.

Love this. Heat are bums, I love to watch them fail.

I need my lakeshow to beat these spurs Sunday. We'll do what yall should've done. Scrubs.

I need my lakeshow to beat these spurs Sunday. We'll do what yall should've done. Scrubs.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

toine2983 wrote:

Yeah it is, but the Heat not rotating and leaving 3pt shooters wide open certainly helped.

Something's up with that though. I think Spo has some kind of master plan, because most logical people would have told them guys to stay on their man after the first 5 or 6 treys dropped. I didn't see any change in strategy. Like seriously, the whole game Bron/Miller/Wade, etc. would leave their man to double on someone or play the lane, with any idiot knowing that they were creating an opportunity for an open 3. I just don't see that happening unless there was some master behind it beyond tonight's game. .

I guess I'm being optimistic but something doesn't seem right with this L. Unless we really suck on man-to-man defense and have to play a gambling style to even compete, I don't see why we wouldn't have changed strategies.
its the way we play defense... swarm the paint... we are willing to give up a shot with a lower % of making it    

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

toine2983 wrote:

Yeah it is, but the Heat not rotating and leaving 3pt shooters wide open certainly helped.

Something's up with that though. I think Spo has some kind of master plan, because most logical people would have told them guys to stay on their man after the first 5 or 6 treys dropped. I didn't see any change in strategy. Like seriously, the whole game Bron/Miller/Wade, etc. would leave their man to double on someone or play the lane, with any idiot knowing that they were creating an opportunity for an open 3. I just don't see that happening unless there was some master behind it beyond tonight's game. .

I guess I'm being optimistic but something doesn't seem right with this L. Unless we really suck on man-to-man defense and have to play a gambling style to even compete, I don't see why we wouldn't have changed strategies.
its the way we play defense... swarm the paint... we are willing to give up a shot with a lower % of making it    

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.

the #%%@ you talking about?
Last game we played them we lost by one point on a last second tip in, just because your team played utter trash against them does not mean we will get blown out in a seven game series
laugh.gif

lmao spurs aint making it to the western confrence finals

they would get memphis in the first round , and the winner of okc/denver...which will be OKC. 2 HORRIBLE match ups for them.... okc would run them out the court

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.

Last game we played them we lost by one point on a last second tip in, just because your team played utter trash against them does not mean we will get blown out in a seven game series
laugh.gif

they would get memphis in the first round , and the winner of okc/denver...which will be OKC. 2 HORRIBLE match ups for them.... okc would run them out the court

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

laugh.gif

omgman-1.gif

Season series
[h1]
Series starts 11/14
[table][tr][th=""]Game 1: Sunday, November 14th[/th][/tr][tr][td]Spurs[/td][td]117[/td][td]Final
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thunder[/td][td]104[/td][/tr][tr][td]Recap »Boxscore »[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Game 2: Saturday, January 1st[/th][/tr][tr][td]Thunder[/td][td]74[/td][td]Final
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spurs[/td][td]101[/td][/tr][tr][td]Recap »Boxscore »[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Game 3: Wednesday, February 23rd[/th][/tr][tr][td]Thunder[/td][td]105[/td][td]Final
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spurs[/td][td]109[/td][/tr][tr][td]Recap »Boxscore »[/td][/tr][/table]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

laugh.gif

omgman-1.gif

Season series
[h1]
Series starts 11/14
[table][tr][th=""]Game 1: Sunday, November 14th[/th][/tr][tr][td]Spurs[/td][td]117[/td][td]Final
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thunder[/td][td]104[/td][/tr][tr][td]Recap »Boxscore »[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Game 2: Saturday, January 1st[/th][/tr][tr][td]Thunder[/td][td]74[/td][td]Final
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spurs[/td][td]101[/td][/tr][tr][td]Recap »Boxscore »[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Game 3: Wednesday, February 23rd[/th][/tr][tr][td]Thunder[/td][td]105[/td][td]Final
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spurs[/td][td]109[/td][/tr][tr][td]Recap »Boxscore »[/td][/tr][/table]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by Freeze

indifferent.gif
,get the hell out of our thread lame before you get banned for trolling.

indifferent.gif
,get the hell out of our thread lame before you get banned for trolling.

I still don't get how the coach of a super team can be the blame... bosh was always soft he just hid in canada. now that he's being exposed on a major level i love every minute of it... FRAUD

I still don't get how the coach of a super team can be the blame... bosh was always soft he just hid in canada. now that he's being exposed on a major level i love every minute of it... FRAUD

you really show your stupidity by stating that... "oh yeah my team got crushed but hey! the team that crushed us is gonna win so i dont care!"

bandwagon fans like you kill me. you a celtic and heat fan? and you live in canada??? get the @@%# outta here man
roll.gif

keep the comedy coming my dude..

yea keep predicting dumb !+*% dude. first it was denver that was gonna knock us out. then dallas. now san antonio....reallytho... when u gully dudes gonna learn?

you really show your stupidity by stating that... "oh yeah my team got crushed but hey! the team that crushed us is gonna win so i dont care!"

bandwagon fans like you kill me. you a celtic and heat fan? and you live in canada??? get the @@%# outta here man
roll.gif

yea keep predicting dumb !+*% dude. first it was denver that was gonna knock us out. then dallas. now san antonio....reallytho... when u gully dudes gonna learn?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

Get the +!+* outta here
indifferent.gif
. A bandwagon fan? Alright my man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I go to school here man. I'm not explaining myself anymore to lames like you. Either accept me or don't,idgaf.

San Antonio is one of the top 2 teams in the league right now,have as much playoff experience as anyone in the league and they're a veteran team. They're a bigger threat to you guys now then anyone in the West has been during your run. It's just an opinion and why u sounding so damn mad huh? Your team has won 2 titles,just sit back and wait till the playoffs before talking all reckless. Is it cause you actually feel threatened now? We'll just see during the playoffs.

It's LA fans like you that make every fan of other teams despise you guys. There are the cool Laker fans like cc1995 and westcoastfinest etc but then there are clowns like you giving your team a bad name. Sit your *%% down and quit getting mad over what other fans think while you guys are 2x defending champs.

Quit trolling other team threads lame.

It's like the new "cool" thing to do on S&T is calling me out
laugh.gif
. If so be it,I'm not backing down. Take your shots;"Bandwagon fan""@!!+!" w.e.

meh.ro6205-455x325.jpg
(General heads know wassup
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

Get the +!+* outta here
indifferent.gif
. A bandwagon fan? Alright my man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I go to school here man. I'm not explaining myself anymore to lames like you. Either accept me or don't,idgaf.

San Antonio is one of the top 2 teams in the league right now,have as much playoff experience as anyone in the league and they're a veteran team. They're a bigger threat to you guys now then anyone in the West has been during your run. It's just an opinion and why u sounding so damn mad huh? Your team has won 2 titles,just sit back and wait till the playoffs before talking all reckless. Is it cause you actually feel threatened now? We'll just see during the playoffs.

It's LA fans like you that make every fan of other teams despise you guys. There are the cool Laker fans like cc1995 and westcoastfinest etc but then there are clowns like you giving your team a bad name. Sit your *%% down and quit getting mad over what other fans think while you guys are 2x defending champs.

Quit trolling other team threads lame.

It's like the new "cool" thing to do on S&T is calling me out
laugh.gif
. If so be it,I'm not backing down. Take your shots;"Bandwagon fan""@!!+!" w.e.

meh.ro6205-455x325.jpg
(General heads know wassup
laugh.gif
)

You're trolling attempts aren't funny bro.  You are a loser.  Somebody ban this fool please.

Anyways, as far as this team is concerned, I'm sick of not only the obvious, but Spo just being a damn robot after every game.  "We will improve" "We will learn" "We'll digest this in".  Tired of that crap.  Make some damn adjustments already and stop talking about it.

I could also do with some more leadership around here.  When we build up these huge leads, either Lebron or Wade has to aggressively promote a killer instinct in this team.  So far it's not present.

I still have hope for this team with this all being said, but they better find something before our seed keeps slipping.

You're trolling attempts aren't funny bro.  You are a loser.  Somebody ban this fool please.

Anyways, as far as this team is concerned, I'm sick of not only the obvious, but Spo just being a damn robot after every game.  "We will improve" "We will learn" "We'll digest this in".  Tired of that crap.  Make some damn adjustments already and stop talking about it.

I could also do with some more leadership around here.  When we build up these huge leads, either Lebron or Wade has to aggressively promote a killer instinct in this team.  So far it's not present.

I still have hope for this team with this all being said, but they better find something before our seed keeps slipping.

Back
Top Bottom