**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.

the +#@% you talking about?
Last game we played them we lost by one point on a last second tip in, just because your team played utter trash against them does not mean we will get blown out in a seven game series
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.

the +#@% you talking about?
Last game we played them we lost by one point on a last second tip in, just because your team played utter trash against them does not mean we will get blown out in a seven game series
laugh.gif

back to back nights team's make 16+ 3's ..... that's just incredible shooting!

Yeah it is, but the Heat not rotating and leaving 3pt shooters wide open certainly helped.

Sunday is a must win for the Heat. They can't continue this downward spiral or Coach Spo's head is going to be on the chopping block again.

back to back nights team's make 16+ 3's ..... that's just incredible shooting!

Yeah it is, but the Heat not rotating and leaving 3pt shooters wide open certainly helped.

Sunday is a must win for the Heat. They can't continue this downward spiral or Coach Spo's head is going to be on the chopping block again.

toine2983 wrote:

Something's up with that though. I think Spo has some kind of master plan, because most logical people would have told them guys to stay on their man after the first 5 or 6 treys dropped. I didn't see any change in strategy. Like seriously, the whole game Bron/Miller/Wade, etc. would leave their man to double on someone or play the lane, with any idiot knowing that they were creating an opportunity for an open 3. I just don't see that happening unless there was some master behind it beyond tonight's game. .

I guess I'm being optimistic but something doesn't seem right with this L. Unless we really suck on man-to-man defense and have to play a gambling style to even compete, I don't see why we wouldn't have changed strategies.

toine2983 wrote:

Something's up with that though. I think Spo has some kind of master plan, because most logical people would have told them guys to stay on their man after the first 5 or 6 treys dropped. I didn't see any change in strategy. Like seriously, the whole game Bron/Miller/Wade, etc. would leave their man to double on someone or play the lane, with any idiot knowing that they were creating an opportunity for an open 3. I just don't see that happening unless there was some master behind it beyond tonight's game. .

I guess I'm being optimistic but something doesn't seem right with this L. Unless we really suck on man-to-man defense and have to play a gambling style to even compete, I don't see why we wouldn't have changed strategies.

Back
Top Bottom