**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Not holding my head down on this one .. NO way NO how ...... Defensively they played better and Chicago played just as well. Move on and keep the energy and morale up. The Heat can play great basketball and have throughout this season. Haven't at all as of late, but we continue to support and have faith that they will once again. I know at least I will!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Do you guys think the 3rd seed is where ya going to be ?

The Bulls have a little lead on you guys, but they also have the 3rd weakest schedule to end the season.

Could actually end up with a #3 Heat vs #6 Knicks 1st round.
nerd.gif
eek.gif

i really dont care where we are at, as long as we are in the playoffs

grin.gif

The Bulls have a little lead on you guys, but they also have the 3rd weakest schedule to end the season.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

nerd.gif
eek.gif

Thats my prediction, Heat's tough schedule is no where near over, so i see them staying at 3 because I doubt they're falling to the 4th seed, but I would like that match up with the Heat and the Knicks. Although I still think the Heat would win, I believe the Knicks will give them a run for their money.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

Thats my prediction, Heat's tough schedule is no where near over, so i see them staying at 3 because I doubt they're falling to the 4th seed, but I would like that match up with the Heat and the Knicks. Although I still think the Heat would win, I believe the Knicks will give them a run for their money.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

Knicks wont hold up their end of the bargain.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Not holding my head down on this one .. NO way NO how ...... Defensively they played better and Chicago played just as well. Move on and keep the energy and morale up. The Heat can play great basketball and have throughout this season. Haven't at all as of late, but we continue to support and have faith that they will once again. I know at least I will!
It's getting harder each day....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

It's getting harder each day....
tired.gif

nerd.gif
eek.gif

C'mon now.
laugh.gif

The Heat could lose the rest of their games and still make the playoffs.

The way their playing as of late though they won't have the long playoff run a lot of people expected them to.

And right now as the 3 seed they'd have to go through Chicago and Boston to get to the finals, and the way their playing now and the recent history against those teams that ain't happening.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

C'mon now.
laugh.gif

The way their playing as of late though they won't have the long playoff run a lot of people expected them to.

And right now as the 3 seed they'd have to go through Chicago and Boston to get to the finals, and the way their playing now and the recent history against those teams that ain't happening.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

nerd.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I ain't going to lie. It's going to be tough holding off the Sixers. They playing real good right now.

I think we can hold them off though.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

nerd.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I ain't going to lie. It's going to be tough holding off the Sixers. They playing real good right now.

I think we can hold them off though.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

nerd.gif
eek.gif

C'mon now.
laugh.gif

do you really think the bulls can get any better?... this year, IMHO i dont think so.... they give us all they got and they barely get a win... yes a win is a win and i give them credit for it... but we can still fix our mistakes, and execute better at the end of games...

nerd.gif
eek.gif

C'mon now.
laugh.gif

do you really think the bulls can get any better?... this year, IMHO i dont think so.... they give us all they got and they barely get a win... yes a win is a win and i give them credit for it... but we can still fix our mistakes, and execute better at the end of games...

nerd.gif
eek.gif

C'mon now.
laugh.gif

Y'all have had these problems for a while and they haven't been corrected yet.

And there aren't a lot of games left.

Y'all can't afford to make any mistakes or fail to execute at the end of games now, especially during this tough stretch.

If y'all can't do it now, how do you expect to do it in the playoffs.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

C'mon now.
laugh.gif

Y'all have had these problems for a while and they haven't been corrected yet.

And there aren't a lot of games left.

Y'all can't afford to make any mistakes or fail to execute at the end of games now, especially during this tough stretch.

If y'all can't do it now, how do you expect to do it in the playoffs.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

C'mon now.
laugh.gif

The Bulls didn't exactly execute perfectly down the stretch today either.

nerd.gif
eek.gif

C'mon now.
laugh.gif

The Bulls didn't exactly execute perfectly down the stretch today either.

Back
Top Bottom