**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.
laugh.gif

Funny, I had this same quote in my head earlier.
laugh.gif

SpottieOttie305 wrote:
This loss is politics as usual. NTers are so predictable....

A the beginning of the game someone will comment,"the seats are empty." Then the Heat will play ok for a couple minutes and start to execute on both ends. This will result in a lead going into the half.

Everyone will be silent except for Heat fans rooting for their team. Then in the third quarter the Heat will come out flat and end up loosing the lead. Then someone always will post, "Bosh is soft!"

Then down the stretch of the game LeBron will end up with the last shot resulting in a Miami Heat loss. Then fans of the winning team will reply, "We are going to the Championship and Miami is going to loose in the playoffs!!!
pimp.gif
"

laugh.gif

This.

Last week Thursday in the Orlando and Miami game thread 75% of the game was about done and it was still on the first page (THE FIRST PAGE). But once the Heat started to slip the thread jumped like 20pages in in 2mins
indifferent.gif

Sometimes i think NT'ers just hate on the Heat just cause the next man is doing it then it becomes viral and after that everybody is posting smiley faces and gifs. of Bosh crying, and Wade and Bron looking dejected and so on and so-fort. And whats really ironic is that all the fans who do it have the same record like us or are barely over .500. It makes no sense...

SpottieOttie305 wrote:

A the beginning of the game someone will comment,"the seats are empty." Then the Heat will play ok for a couple minutes and start to execute on both ends. This will result in a lead going into the half.

Everyone will be silent except for Heat fans rooting for their team. Then in the third quarter the Heat will come out flat and end up loosing the lead. Then someone always will post, "Bosh is soft!"

Then down the stretch of the game LeBron will end up with the last shot resulting in a Miami Heat loss. Then fans of the winning team will reply, "We are going to the Championship and Miami is going to loose in the playoffs!!!
pimp.gif
"

laugh.gif

This.

Last week Thursday in the Orlando and Miami game thread 75% of the game was about done and it was still on the first page (THE FIRST PAGE). But once the Heat started to slip the thread jumped like 20pages in in 2mins
indifferent.gif

Sometimes i think NT'ers just hate on the Heat just cause the next man is doing it then it becomes viral and after that everybody is posting smiley faces and gifs. of Bosh crying, and Wade and Bron looking dejected and so on and so-fort. And whats really ironic is that all the fans who do it have the same record like us or are barely over .500. It makes no sense...

Originally Posted by roboski

SpottieOttie305 wrote:

pimp.gif
"

laugh.gif

This.

indifferent.gif

THIS!!!!!!!!

People seriously just want to hate on the Heat, just to HATE
30t6p3b.gif

And we still in top 3 of the eastern conference!

But if the Knicks lose to cavs nobody hates
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

SpottieOttie305 wrote:

pimp.gif
"

laugh.gif

This.

indifferent.gif

THIS!!!!!!!!

People seriously just want to hate on the Heat, just to HATE
30t6p3b.gif

And we still in top 3 of the eastern conference!

But if the Knicks lose to cavs nobody hates
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

everyone is panicking, I'm willing to bet money they hit these clutch shots in the playoffs...I GUARANTEE IT

laugh.gif

everyone is panicking, I'm willing to bet money they hit these clutch shots in the playoffs...I GUARANTEE IT

Even thought people are making fun of the fact that Heat Players were crying at the end of this is game, I feel like this is a good thing. I'd rather them face tough losses in the regular season then play great now and fall short in the playoffs.

The fact that they are taking it so hard means that they care and are passionate about winning. Things can not get any worse. Its time for this team to show their mental toughness and forget about these last couple of games and get it done the rest of the season.

Even thought people are making fun of the fact that Heat Players were crying at the end of this is game, I feel like this is a good thing. I'd rather them face tough losses in the regular season then play great now and fall short in the playoffs.

The fact that they are taking it so hard means that they care and are passionate about winning. Things can not get any worse. Its time for this team to show their mental toughness and forget about these last couple of games and get it done the rest of the season.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Only thing positive that I can take from this game is that the Lakers are NOT 3peating this year with the Spurs playing as well as they are.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, just felt like bumping this.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'll say I didn't expect them to beat the Spurs down but I stilll stand by my statement

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'll say I didn't expect them to beat the Spurs down but I stilll stand by my statement

Originally Posted by Freeze

Love this. Heat are bums, I love to watch them fail.

I need my lakeshow to beat these spurs Sunday. We'll do what yall should've done. Scrubs.

what else needs to be said?

Originally Posted by Freeze

Love this. Heat are bums, I love to watch them fail.

I need my lakeshow to beat these spurs Sunday. We'll do what yall should've done. Scrubs.

what else needs to be said?

Back
Top Bottom