**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Good game guys. Both teams played hard.

Bulls all day.

Agreed and appreciate the words arstyle ..... The better team won in the closing seconds. End of story! The true Heat fans of this Thread, we've got to stay positive. The season has been long and filled with turmoil but we've got to stay positive. Remember, true fans didn't become fans over night or over a decision ... Stay positive!

mYImsuchAhater ignored....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Bulls all day.

Agreed and appreciate the words arstyle ..... The better team won in the closing seconds. End of story! The true Heat fans of this Thread, we've got to stay positive. The season has been long and filled with turmoil but we've got to stay positive. Remember, true fans didn't become fans over night or over a decision ... Stay positive!
we need another one

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Bulls all day.

we need another one

the way things are going i really hope spo doesnt get fired... players are open... shots just havent been falling 
30t6p3b.gif

embarrassing loss after embarrassing loss after embarrassing loss... 
mad.gif

the way things are going i really hope spo doesnt get fired... players are open... shots just havent been falling 
30t6p3b.gif

embarrassing loss after embarrassing loss after embarrassing loss... 
mad.gif

Heat will be good in due time
people need sumthin to talk about in negative way bout this team
just got to take it one game at time and get a win versus portland
media criticize MJ year after year after year
LBJ is great so they tryin to break him down he be good though
its just a game & not playoffs

Heat will be good in due time
people need sumthin to talk about in negative way bout this team
just got to take it one game at time and get a win versus portland
media criticize MJ year after year after year
LBJ is great so they tryin to break him down he be good though
its just a game & not playoffs

just heard of a new Lebron VIII colorway called the "un-clutch" or "un-kobe"... any truth to this? 
laugh.gif
just clownin a little, relax.

but seriously... 0-5 during crunch time and now he is making promises?...
eyes.gif

just heard of a new Lebron VIII colorway called the "un-clutch" or "un-kobe"... any truth to this? 
laugh.gif
just clownin a little, relax.

but seriously... 0-5 during crunch time and now he is making promises?...
eyes.gif

Why did Coach Spoelstra call out his team like that by telling the media that they were crying??

I don't think you'd do that as a coach, especially with all the scrutiny that the Heat is facing now...not a good PR move.

Why did Coach Spoelstra call out his team like that by telling the media that they were crying??

I don't think you'd do that as a coach, especially with all the scrutiny that the Heat is facing now...not a good PR move.

ShadyKay NT wrote:

that I don't understand ..cause he knows once it came out his mouth ....the media would have a field day ...all the titles are ..crying game ..heat tears up .. emotional loss ..SMH Spo is a BUM for that one 

ShadyKay NT wrote:

that I don't understand ..cause he knows once it came out his mouth ....the media would have a field day ...all the titles are ..crying game ..heat tears up .. emotional loss ..SMH Spo is a BUM for that one 

listening to sports radio everybody blaming Lebron for this
lebron prolly dont even care at this point if he gets traded from Miami
he didnt sign up for this
this a team sport but its Cavs all over again
he catching blame for everything that goin wrong

Back
Top Bottom