**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

You play basketball for a living, chill in a $20 million mansion, and get schmopped up by Gabrielle Union on a daily basis.
Fair, life is not, I am reminded of this. 

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

You play basketball for a living, chill in a $20 million mansion, and get schmopped up by Gabrielle Union on a daily basis.
Fair, life is not, I am reminded of this. 

I'm confused......

So much concerning questions/statements from non-heat fans whats going????
nerd.gif

But on a real note Spolstra was dead wrong for airing out the team by saying "Guys are in the locker room crying right now". TMZ aka (ESPN) is having a feel day with that.

And when Wade said "This is what everybody wanted, the Heat are losing games the world is a better place now" i think he was referring to the fake concerning questions like people actual want to see this team win.

I'm confused......

So much concerning questions/statements from non-heat fans whats going????
nerd.gif

But on a real note Spolstra was dead wrong for airing out the team by saying "Guys are in the locker room crying right now". TMZ aka (ESPN) is having a feel day with that.

And when Wade said "This is what everybody wanted, the Heat are losing games the world is a better place now" i think he was referring to the fake concerning questions like people actual want to see this team win.

I swear some of my colleagues at the office must be NTer's cause the comments that I'm getting bashed with completely mirror the ones posted in this thread ... 
laugh.gif

Be that as it may, Good afternoon fellas! A lot is going on in Miami right now as far as the teams morale and emotional state but I for one will continue to express my thoughts on why this is only going to make them even stronger. Listening to Bruce Bowen this morning on ESPN radio putting this situation all in perspective was truly a breath of fresh air. Furthermore, he cemented even more of why I feel that Coach Pop will go down as one of the greatest coaches in NBA history. As if that were even a doubt to begin with!

Seeing this team lose games in closing seconds pains all us true fans a great deal but as stated many months ago, this is what they and we as fans signed up for. Not the losses per say but the adversity amongst themselves. And Frankly, I wouldn't want it any other way. This season has brought a lot of people closer to the game of basketball more then it has in many years and is shaping to be one of the greatest seasons in the record books. Call these people bandwagon fans or not, the fact that they are fans of this sport that we love so much pays a greater return then otherwise. The Heat will move on and will get back to playing better basketball regardless of the teams being faced. At any rate the one thing that must be done is to keep this all in perspective and remember to continue to support your respective teams despite their pits and valley's.

I swear some of my colleagues at the office must be NTer's cause the comments that I'm getting bashed with completely mirror the ones posted in this thread ... 
laugh.gif

Be that as it may, Good afternoon fellas! A lot is going on in Miami right now as far as the teams morale and emotional state but I for one will continue to express my thoughts on why this is only going to make them even stronger. Listening to Bruce Bowen this morning on ESPN radio putting this situation all in perspective was truly a breath of fresh air. Furthermore, he cemented even more of why I feel that Coach Pop will go down as one of the greatest coaches in NBA history. As if that were even a doubt to begin with!

Seeing this team lose games in closing seconds pains all us true fans a great deal but as stated many months ago, this is what they and we as fans signed up for. Not the losses per say but the adversity amongst themselves. And Frankly, I wouldn't want it any other way. This season has brought a lot of people closer to the game of basketball more then it has in many years and is shaping to be one of the greatest seasons in the record books. Call these people bandwagon fans or not, the fact that they are fans of this sport that we love so much pays a greater return then otherwise. The Heat will move on and will get back to playing better basketball regardless of the teams being faced. At any rate the one thing that must be done is to keep this all in perspective and remember to continue to support your respective teams despite their pits and valley's.

May 12,2010 article
Lebron James speaks
"I spoil a lot of people with my play," James told ESPN.com, when discussing the booing from the Cleveland fans during Tuesday's 120-88 loss to Boston. "When you have a bad game here or there, you've had three bad games in a seven-year career, then it's easy to point that out."

"I put a lot of pressure on myself to be out there and be the best player on the court, and when I'm not, I feel bad for myself because I'm not going out there and doing the things I can do," he explained. "But I don't hang my head low or make any excuses about anything that may be going on, because that's not the type of player or person I am."

Its like he on Cavs again if this aint history repeating itself then what is
people blaming him not gonna make him play better because he been receiving blame since day 1
D Wade need to man up he never been blamed for anything yet in his career & same goes with Chris Bosh
Wade talk all this brother talk but he clearly was getting mad at his teammates in this game

May 12,2010 article
Lebron James speaks
"I spoil a lot of people with my play," James told ESPN.com, when discussing the booing from the Cleveland fans during Tuesday's 120-88 loss to Boston. "When you have a bad game here or there, you've had three bad games in a seven-year career, then it's easy to point that out."

"I put a lot of pressure on myself to be out there and be the best player on the court, and when I'm not, I feel bad for myself because I'm not going out there and doing the things I can do," he explained. "But I don't hang my head low or make any excuses about anything that may be going on, because that's not the type of player or person I am."

people blaming him not gonna make him play better because he been receiving blame since day 1
D Wade need to man up he never been blamed for anything yet in his career & same goes with Chris Bosh
Wade talk all this brother talk but he clearly was getting mad at his teammates in this game

Congratulations COACH FRIGGIN SPO !!!  
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]Tears for fears

-also

and
Mr2cool

pimp.gif

going to tomorrow's heat game I hope if I get the day off @ work ...should be a good one .. lets bounce back man
[/h1]

Congratulations COACH FRIGGIN SPO !!!  
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]Tears for fears

-also

and
Mr2cool

pimp.gif

going to tomorrow's heat game I hope if I get the day off @ work ...should be a good one .. lets bounce back man
[/h1]

welcome2jungle wrote:

blah blah you keep repeating  the same things over and over but in different ways ..
eyes.gif

welcome2jungle wrote:

blah blah you keep repeating  the same things over and over but in different ways ..
eyes.gif

Yo this whole thing is becoming a huge circus and the Heat seem to be the ones saying the wrong things and adding fuel to the fire.

I'm sorry but I dont believe for one second that anyone was in the locker room crying. I still think theyre messing with people. The decision? the picture? signing the same contracts years ahead of time? Theyve already shown us that they have a flare for the theatrical..It wouldn't surprise me if they're playing games with people.

Yo this whole thing is becoming a huge circus and the Heat seem to be the ones saying the wrong things and adding fuel to the fire.

I'm sorry but I dont believe for one second that anyone was in the locker room crying. I still think theyre messing with people. The decision? the picture? signing the same contracts years ahead of time? Theyve already shown us that they have a flare for the theatrical..It wouldn't surprise me if they're playing games with people.

you must be part of that i dont wanna blame wade for anything fanclub ^
glad 2 hear ud might be coming back late march thats a good look

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I'm sorry but I dont believe for one second that anyone was in the locker room crying. 

THIS
i agree with this.  who actually cries when they lose a regular season game?  especially if its not gonna affect the outcome of you goin to the playoffs or not?  
some of that emotion has to be real tho, Bosh truly seemed like a sad brotha...  Wade was kinda fiesty tho..yall notice that?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

I'm sorry but I dont believe for one second that anyone was in the locker room crying. 

THIS
i agree with this.  who actually cries when they lose a regular season game?  especially if its not gonna affect the outcome of you goin to the playoffs or not?  
some of that emotion has to be real tho, Bosh truly seemed like a sad brotha...  Wade was kinda fiesty tho..yall notice that?

welcome2jungle wrote:

never said i didn't agree with u but got damn how many times you gonna say it %%+* the 1st time was enough ..
 yes free throws he needs to hit , he can be more consistent with his play we all know this

and this makes no sense I wont respond ..
eyes.gif

welcome2jungle wrote:

never said i didn't agree with u but got damn how many times you gonna say it %%+* the 1st time was enough ..
 yes free throws he needs to hit , he can be more consistent with his play we all know this

and this makes no sense I wont respond ..
eyes.gif

Their flare for the theatrical is what's causing all this hate from the media and fans of other NBA teams.  They expected it to be a cake walk to June, but reality hit them in the face, word to Bosh.  

What games do you think they're playing? Cause I'm only seeing a team that can't close out a game.  I'm interested to see your perspective, no hate .

Their flare for the theatrical is what's causing all this hate from the media and fans of other NBA teams.  They expected it to be a cake walk to June, but reality hit them in the face, word to Bosh.  

What games do you think they're playing? Cause I'm only seeing a team that can't close out a game.  I'm interested to see your perspective, no hate .

So the coach is part of "they?" And what do you mean by they have a flare for the theatrical? Fake crying is part of that? I mean...I don't even know what you're trying to say. Fake crying? Losing on purpose?

Back
Top Bottom