**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Brian W. from Heat Index On 790 Ticket right now
he basically exposed who cried damn

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Mike Millers, Bosh cried
laugh.gif

Lebron and Wade team up to beat up in locker room

Mike Miller should have cried. Dude was pathetic.

Bosh? No surprise there. We've know for years that he's terry cloth. Just keep hitting that 20 footer though and get us 8 boards, and I'll be happy.

Next time we cry it's going to be tears of joy after winning the chip.
pimp.gif

Just being optimistic, man.

Mike Millers, Bosh cried
laugh.gif

Bosh? No surprise there. We've know for years that he's terry cloth. Just keep hitting that 20 footer though and get us 8 boards, and I'll be happy.

Next time we cry it's going to be tears of joy after winning the chip.
pimp.gif

Just being optimistic, man.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Mike Millers, Bosh cried
laugh.gif

i could see bosh
laugh.gif
. miller dude should cry for not choosing to play for us. yes im salty
laugh.gif
 although, why are they crying over a stinkin' regular season game. they still have one of the best records in the league and will make it to the ECF. theres no need to be crying when you guys will beat us on thursday.

kenji- what do you mean by beat up in the locker room?
nerd.gif

if anything i see wade

yeah i see this little urkel getting all emotional
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Mike Millers, Bosh cried
laugh.gif

i could see bosh
laugh.gif
. miller dude should cry for not choosing to play for us. yes im salty
laugh.gif
 although, why are they crying over a stinkin' regular season game. they still have one of the best records in the league and will make it to the ECF. theres no need to be crying when you guys will beat us on thursday.

kenji- what do you mean by beat up in the locker room?
nerd.gif

if anything i see wade

yeah i see this little urkel getting all emotional
laugh.gif

Everything is going to be ok with the Heat, they're going to peak by season's end. However, every time they open their mouth they say the wrong things. The coach shouldn't have said what he said, and Lebron's apology for not closing out games just puts more pressure on him to deliver. Make a damn play at the end of games and make sure the ball finds itself in Wade's hands... imo he has more experience closing out games than Bosh and Bron. Just my two cents.

Everything is going to be ok with the Heat, they're going to peak by season's end. However, every time they open their mouth they say the wrong things. The coach shouldn't have said what he said, and Lebron's apology for not closing out games just puts more pressure on him to deliver. Make a damn play at the end of games and make sure the ball finds itself in Wade's hands... imo he has more experience closing out games than Bosh and Bron. Just my two cents.

I didn't know Miller was soft like that.

I just don't understand how dudes are crying over a 4 game losing streak. Unless they are getting the Jordan-Kwame treatment from Wade and Douchebron.

I didn't know Miller was soft like that.

I just don't understand how dudes are crying over a 4 game losing streak. Unless they are getting the Jordan-Kwame treatment from Wade and Douchebron.

--I can sympathize with the Heat and their fans. When you're losing, EVERYTHING is wrong...
--And when you're winning, EVERYTHING is right...comes with the territory though. Y'all got 3 first ballot HOF's in your starting line up.

--I can sympathize with the Heat and their fans. When you're losing, EVERYTHING is wrong...
--And when you're winning, EVERYTHING is right...comes with the territory though. Y'all got 3 first ballot HOF's in your starting line up.

what if the Lakers beat the Heat on Thursday ?
nerd.gif
then we would be tied 1-1... lakers are looking strong right now after the all star break...

what if the Lakers beat the Heat on Thursday ?
nerd.gif
then we would be tied 1-1... lakers are looking strong right now after the all star break...

Knowing how things work with the Lakers during the regular season, Lebron is hittin a game winner on Thursday
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom