**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

oh my bad saint...
laugh.gif
i was about to say.. no one has ever called me out in S&T before about my team

Lucky you
tired.gif
Holic man, you've got nothing to prove to anyone fam .... we know who's in these threads regularly and not just on game nights and you've made it clear on where you stand homie! 

pimp.gif
,just annoying getting called out in each thread. Been using the ignore button a lot lately
laugh.gif

Damn man,the Blazers are hanging in there tough,all these turnovers though
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

oh my bad saint...
laugh.gif
i was about to say.. no one has ever called me out in S&T before about my team

Lucky you
tired.gif
Holic man, you've got nothing to prove to anyone fam .... we know who's in these threads regularly and not just on game nights and you've made it clear on where you stand homie! 

pimp.gif
,just annoying getting called out in each thread. Been using the ignore button a lot lately
laugh.gif

Damn man,the Blazers are hanging in there tough,all these turnovers though
sick.gif

These refs man. Smh

But on a side note were not playing any D tonight Portlands scoring at will right now..

These refs man. Smh

But on a side note were not playing any D tonight Portlands scoring at will right now..

i ignored that dude freeze and mYAstroyijnsalakslkjal..
Those dudes have been trolling HARD this week
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
,didn't mYAstro get banned for that last post of his?
laugh.gif

i ignored that dude freeze and mYAstroyijnsalakslkjal..
Those dudes have been trolling HARD this week
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
,didn't mYAstro get banned for that last post of his?
laugh.gif

Miami NEEDS to win this game because if lakers play the way they are they Miami isn't going to win. Good luck

Miami NEEDS to win this game because if lakers play the way they are they Miami isn't going to win. Good luck

^fam you forgot to add 2010 to ur sig .... I'll always view the Lakers as a perennial championship team regardless of an up or down season!

^fam you forgot to add 2010 to ur sig .... I'll always view the Lakers as a perennial championship team regardless of an up or down season!

It's amazing to me that the Heat are shooting 58% and they're still down by 6 at half. If you look at the stats the only obvious difference so far has been TOs. 

It's amazing to me that the Heat are shooting 58% and they're still down by 6 at half. If you look at the stats the only obvious difference so far has been TOs. 

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Something that has plagued the Heat for far too long ...

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Something that has plagued the Heat for far too long ...

Back
Top Bottom