****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I mean not sure why that's relevant at all but he's human, so if he get's pack on the gas and mud heavy, yes.

Last edited:
Rumor has it on bx Drake n gucci got a collab joint

Drake a schemer, if Wop do well enough he'll lock himself in Atlanta for a couple of days for that.

They had a tape planned way back if it's what they talkin bout I'd be down for it

He should stay sober

I said the same thing. A lot of Wop fans hit me on that "he's not going to be the same since he has to be sober for his PO". Then we got First day out the Feds. Then we got the joint with Ye. Then we got the joint with Kodak...

And all I can think to myself is son hasn't missed a beat. So why backtrack? Stay clean, stay grindin', get your paper my g. The real fans will f with dude regardless because they would understand the reasoning of wanting dude to stay out of cuffs. Pretty sure most of us would agree that a free Gucci is better than the nonsense that was Trapology 101 (if you thought Trapology 101 was dope, beat it).

Damn I deleted trapology from my memory :lol: forgot that joint existed. The spot, th5, tg3 were flames tho amongst a few others.

Someone said gucci hasnt missed a beat ?? Lmao gucci was the man 07-10 , you really going to play first day out next to first day out the feds and say gucci hasnt missed a beat ? Lulz

Someone said gucci hasnt missed a beat ?? Lmao gucci was the man 07-10 , you really going to play first day out next to first day out the feds and say gucci hasnt missed a beat ? Lulz
after you play first day out tha feds play back on road

Mike Will Made It produced/co-produced 9 tracks on EL.... Considering how much I think Trap Back's slept on I'm cool with this.

Back
Top Bottom