****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I don't wear red socks either but I also don't see what is so specifically wrong with red socks :lol:.

You've made such a big deal about it, now I'm intrigued as to what the big problem is :lol:

It ain't that serious, I was just goin back and forth with ole boy playin, it's all good

I aint mad at yall cats wearin red socks wit jean shorts.

first metro now southside, elliotavianne the jeweler tagged wop in one of the pictures. could mean something could mean nothing lol

Those chains are so hard.

I hope he is bringing So Icey back and this time is starting a proper label. He got one of the best eyes for talent in the game.

Oh yeah.

I noticed people rocking the small angels and Jesus pieces lately. Small pieces definitely look cleaner than the huge joints that used to be popping.

Oh yeah.

Small pieces definitely look cleaner than the huge joints that used to be popping.

IMO it looks cleaner cuz you rock more pieces. Have like 6 chains on and still not be gaudy. But if you rocking 2 chains or less Iwould go alil bigger

Elliot workin out here

Gucci look like hes reading off a teleprompter.

***** dont look directly into the cam, only to the side.

Pac still got unreleased verses.

ohhh.png

That joint hard *LA accent*

Last edited:
Will this be on the album? I'm trying to hold off until a complete project unless it's a throw away track

Wanna listen but need a tracklist first

I hate when I listen to half an album through leaks and only have 6 new tracks when the album comes out

1. No Sleep (Intro)
  2. Out Do Ya
  3. Back On Road
  4. Waybach
  5. P**** Print (feat. Kanye West)
  6. Pop Music
  7. Guwop Home (feat. Young Thug)
  8. Gucci Please
  9. Robbed
  10. Richest N**** In The Room
  11. 1st Day Out Tha Feds
  12. At Least a M