7. Guwop Home (feat. Young Thug)

8. Gucci Please

9. Robbed

10. Richest N**** In The Room

11. 1st Day Out Tha Feds

12. At Least a M

13. All My Children

14. Pick Up The Pieces (Outro)

https://www.amazon.com/Everybody-Looking-Explicit-Gucci-Mane/dp/B01HOKNEQ0/181-6056438-0660545
I'm hoping the production is crazy. Disappointed to see drake and ye on there. Rather see the trap rap dreamteam than them.

I figured the Drake song would be in there but not another ye feature

Hopefully after the album drops he can go back to dropping mixtapes for his day 1 fans

Wish Drake and Kanye weren't on there but I can live with it. Happy to see it's mostly solo songs. That's what I wanted.

These biting *** ******, yeah they cannot see me, make pints disappear call me Mr codeini.....Mr codeini.... Mr codeini, make pints disappear I'm Mr codeini *while dabbing*

Last edited:
We need to push for the Mr codeini track now. Tweet metro.

I wonder if Wop bringing back So Icy as an imprint on Atlantic with those chains he gave Southside and Metro.

I wonder if Wop bringing back So Icy as an imprint on Atlantic with those chains he gave Southside and Metro.
He gave them them joints or did they get em themselves. His new video say Guwop enterprises/Atlantic :lol:

that zay x metro might not be on this album 
nerd.gif

He gave them them joints or did they get em themselves. His new video say Guwop enterprises/Atlantic :lol:

MMG on a slow turn right now...there is no big rap label outside of TDE who really don't move like a unified crew...

Wop need to go ahead and make that move...make Metro and Southside A&R's/in house producers...

Agreed. TDE seems like the most cohesive crew right now, along with ASAP. Shame how MMG seems like it's on its last leg (as a crew I mean). I blame Meek. -ye shrug

Agreed. TDE seems like the most cohesive crew right now, along with ASAP. Shame how MMG seems like it's on its last leg (as a crew I mean). I blame Meek. -ye shrug
It is Meek fault. He need to let that **** with wale go, they can't even be in videos or pics together.

Album coming with a documentary or something? All these dudes posting pics with the everybody looking background like they getting interviewed. Zay, lomgway, thug etc.

Back
Top Bottom