****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I'm cool on mike will. To me dude is decent in spurts but I've never really liked his sound.

London x zay album would've been foolish though

Mike Will Made It produced/co-produced 9 tracks on EL.... Considering how much I think Trap Back's slept on I'm cool with this.
This most people always mention 07-10 like drake fan above, his trap back, I'm up, trap god run was one of his best. Dude was in a zone 2013, if it's anything like trap back or I'm up Mike will I'm cool with it.

So youre telling me that first day out the feds is on par with first day out ? @gucci fan
My *****, was views on par with drakes best? Everything not gonna be on par with his best material b what are u talking about :lol:. Just because it isn't first day out or bricks doesn't mean it isn't good. Let the ***** get a few tapes under his belt before u play that card god damn @junkie

Last edited:
@gucci stan , give me a solid response without mentioning my past with xanax , give it a try ....views was to appeal to a certain crowd and its working even you admit this when you go joe budden fan in the drake thread ....gucci isnt appealing to anyone right now except to his die hard fans that cant fathom the thought of gucci being washed even though the new stuff is buns, exhibit A. would be you

Last edited:
@gucci stan , give me a solid response without mentioning my past with xanax , give it a try ....views was to appeal to a certain crowd and its working even you admit this when you go joe budden fan in the drake thread ....gucci isnt appealing to anyone right now except to his die hard fans that cant fathom the thought of gucci being washed even though the new stuff is buns, exhibit A. would be you

So what's your question?

or you just treating this thread like it's your twitter TL, posting a bunch opinions nobodies really concerned about?

So what's your question?

or you just treating this thread like it's your twitter TL, posting a bunch opinions nobodies really concerned about?
He going threw withdrawal right now, just ignore him. If it's not first day out or better he don't wanna hear it basically what he's saying.

So what's your question?

He going threw withdrawal right now, just ignore him. If it's not first day out or better he don't wanna hear it basically what he's saying.

Looking at life thru his lenses, Kobe's been washed since 06' since you know... he's yet to drop 81 since then.

Rumor has it on bx Drake n gucci got a collab joint

:lol:

Will im legit just doing what you do in the drake thread but i figure you couldnt respond to me without going with the same thing youve been saying for like 10 responses now , forget my point making sense , or the fact that you do this all day in the drake thread , naw im just an ex druggie like your favorite rapper ....lol couldnt even respond to me [emoji]128514[/emoji] You just like the new gucci bro

Last edited:
As much as I want him to cater to his core fan base im not mad that he's cashing out on mainstream America obsession with him

Last edited:
For every mainstream track he got I got a feeling he locked in with all his children already. Cuz the migos feature came outta nowhere and they haven't even been to son crib or posting pics and **** with him. I'm sure there is thug, longway, dolph even flocka tracks on standby after he cash in the hype on the 22nd.

It's a track. He was playing it on snap and said he dropping it right now about 15 minutes ago

I dig it :pimp:
Speaking of the Guwop hype, a guy I know recently acquired the twitter @guccimane and has already gotten a $400 offer on it :x
More than most artist twitters I've seen sold recently :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom