****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

My favorite producer (*Southside/Sizzle) X My favorite artist have never meshed near as well as they should on paper :smh:

Last edited:
Think I shed a tear when I saw my sister had Trap House III on her laptop, and she don't eeeem really listen to rap much

Think I shed a tear when I saw my sister had Trap House III on her laptop, and she don't eeeem really listen to rap much
That's when u knew.... that she was indeed your sister. My moms got nothing on her and icey on her phone.

Only listened to MMLF because I saw it wasn't on the album (bonus tack?) but yeah.... after further review, joint goes, skucci was skatin'... whip treatment coming soon.

Last edited:
GUCCI MANE is the greatest rapper of my lifetime.

in terms of certification , flow, work, etc.

its not close family

GUCCI MANE is the greatest rapper of my lifetime.

in terms of certification , flow, work, etc.

its not close family
Didn't know you were a Gucci fan. Extra respect points 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
You have no idea how tough it is for me to not click that link right now....

You+bastard+you+beat+me+to+it+_c5483b065982d9a507bc2208a62a1780.gif

Last edited:
I'm not really feeling Guwop Home that much tbh. Multimillionaire Laflare is flames and much better.

The greatest Gucci x Thugger colab is still Again 
pimp.gif

**** a tape with the wave rider, can we get a Wop and thug tape. Zay so disrespectful with those keys b, getting spins all day.

I don't have any disdain for dude like Will does, but I don't even know what a Wop/Drake tape would be like sonically. :smh:

Last edited:
Just lock Wop in with Zay and MAYBE metro and Tarrantino and let them cook up.

I'm cool on Mike Will right now. Seems like he only gives heat to Rae Sremmurd. That's if Mike even produces anymore :lol:.

Just lock Wop in with Zay and MAYBE metro and Tarrantino and let them cook up.

I'm cool on Mike Will right now. Seems like he only gives heat to Rae Sremmurd. That's if Mike even produces anymore :lol:.

I thought those dudes were 15 back when No Flex dropped, so I'm baffled that they're 21 and 22 just 2 years later :lol:

Y'all just not gonna post the video. It makes the song better.

Back
Top Bottom