****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

How whimpy *** drake get a whole ep wit wop. That dude prolly thinks hes superman

Bet he was ridin his d extra hard when he was there

Last edited:
How whimpy *** drake get a whole ep wit wop. That dude prolly thinks hes superman

Bet he was ridin his d extra hard when he was there
U already know how that ***** is. Whatever tho, hopefully we can get a thug and gucci tape or something.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Copping that physical in the morn to add to the collection.

Last edited:
Out Da Ya is hard as hell. Same with Gucci Please, Multimillionaire LaFlare and Pick Up The Pieces. Cool album overall, but hopefully this closes the chapter on Gucci doing charity for Mike Will and locks himself in the lab with Zaytoven, Tarentino, Drumma Boy, and honestly anyone not named Mike Will :lol:

Last edited:
Out Da Ya is hard as hell. Same with Gucci Please, Multimillionaire LaFlare and Pick Up The Pieces. Cool album overall, but hopefully this closes the chapter on Gucci doing charity for Mike Will and locks himself in the lab with Zaytoven, Tarentino, Drumma Boy, and honestly anyone not named Mike Will :lol:

On the creidts it says Mike Will and Zay did alot of these together and you can hear it. I was skeptical at first cuz I thought it was gonna be strictly Mike but him and Zay doing songs together worked. These beats knock.

That Gucci clone stuff is cray as hell. This current Gucci looks nothing like old Gucci. I know dude lost weight but he doesn't look nothing like old Gucci.

I'll be at Best Buy in a few hours. Definitely buying this. I've been waiting for something like this for a while. Barely any features, all Gucci just flowing over hard beats. I could do without the culture vulture, the lesbian and the sellout but it's whatever. Think it should have been 12-13 songs but it's hard.

This the Gucci I've been missing for years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom