****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Thing is it would seem like you came to the thread, shared your opinion (off of three songs) and left it pretty much pointless to discuss. Your post doesn't inspire curiosity for anyone to hit you with a follow up question like "what did you feel was lacking on the album" or "overall what would you rank it". People more than likely saw it and thought "okay, this guy listened to three songs and wrote it off. Cool. Next message."

:lol: at people having similar sentiments being classed as a circle jerk.

NT gon' NT. :rolleyes

Based on your post, I don't know what brought you here in the first place.

Not comin at you, im legit confused.

because i wanted to see what people thought about the album...

shared my thoughts, but of course you have those ppl that swear every thread should be a circle jerk of praise...... not a discussion and people's opinions on the topic 

Bro shut the **** up

A few people in here have already said they weren't really feeling the album, the songs they've heard so far, Mike Will's beats, etc

You on the other hand sound like you already made your mind up before you hit play, what's there to discuss?

Last edited:
Bro shut the **** up

A few people in here have already said they weren't really feeling the album, the songs they've heard so far, Mike Will's beats, etc

You on the other hand sound like you already made your mind up before you hit play, what's there to discuss?
my first post said I listened to the first 3 songs, heard the same **** being repeated, then turned it off 

don't talk to me like that *****.... i didn't disrespect you, so don't come at me talking stupid 

:pimp: That's exactly what we wanna hear from Gucci.

what's appealing about that? that's 90% of the popular rappers

people praising recycled raps.... 15 songs of the same thing being said in a different order  

I **** with different rappers for different things.

I listen to Kendrick to hear his stories. Gucci for street ****. Hov for his grown man ****.

What did you expect to hear going into a Gucci project? :lol:

Last edited:
Thing is it would seem like you came to the thread, shared your opinion (off of three songs) and left it pretty much pointless to discuss. Your post doesn't inspire curiosity for anyone to hit you with a follow up question like "what did you feel was lacking on the album" or "overall what would you rank it". People more than likely saw it and thought "okay, this guy listened to three songs and wrote it off. Cool. Next message."

laugh.gif
at people having similar sentiments being classed as a circle jerk.

NT gon' NT.
eyes.gif
that comment was directed at the dude talkin bout "leave" .... cz I wasn't on the same **** everyone prior was on

secondly... people simply saying they like the album aren't saying anything worthy of a conversation then either by your logic

i, at least, stated WHY i wasn't feeling it ..... lack of content 

I listen to Kendrick to hear his stories. Gucci for street ****. Hov for his grown man ****.
I can dig that... 

I like my ignorant raps from time to time, but to me, Gucci doesn't have an appealing flow... he just sounds like... some dude rapping about trap ****

he doesn't sound different, have a unique flow/delivery, etc....  to ME 

so ... if you gonna keep talking about the same stuff, at least package it well 

Man, Gucci came with it man. Best Rap album of the year

Gucci at his best, did the hooks and the flow is in pure form. 

Last edited:
:lol:

Let's be serious bruh what we were you really expecting to hear? He been making the same type of music for the most part for 10+ years

Last edited:

I can dig that... 

I like my ignorant raps from time to time, but to me, Gucci doesn't have an appealing flow... he just sounds like... some dude rapping about trap ****

he doesn't sound different, have a unique flow/delivery, etc....  to ME 

so ... if you gonna keep talking about the same stuff, at least package it well 

This is probably the best he's sounded as a rapper since 07. He flowing on this album. If you wasn't a fan then, you definitely wont be now. :lol:

Last edited:

my first post said I listened to the first 3 songs, heard the same **** being repeated, then turned it off 

don't talk to me like that *****.... i didn't disrespect you, so don't come at me talking stupid 
Drake thread is that way ------------------------>

laugh.gif

Let's be serious bruh what we were you really expecting to hear?
he just got out of prison.....  aint **** to do in there but think and get your mind right 

so wasn't really sure, which is the reason i listened in the first place 

You listened to three songs my g. How much weight can your opinion really hold?
What did you expect to hear going into a Gucci project? :lol:

Exactly.

Homie was locked down for three years, rapped about that; forced into sobriety, rapped about that; learned that there were benefits to being sober, rapped about that; came home to a ***** with a fat ***, rapped about that; still has to battle demons, rapped about that; got robbed, rapped about that; caught a body, rapped about that; still an OG that can go to his hood, rapped about that.

But clearly dude is lacking substance... Off of 3 songs.

Like I said, NT gon NT. :lol:

You listened to three songs my g. How much weight can your opinion really hold?
Exactly.

Homie was locked down for three years, rapped about that; forced into sobriety, rapped about that; learned that there were benefits to being sober, rapped about that; came home to a ***** with a fat ***, rapped about that; still has to battle demons, rapped about that; got robbed, rapped about that; caught a body, rapped about that; still an OG that can go to his hood, rapped about that.

But clearly dude is lacking substance... Off of 3 songs.

Like I said, NT gon NT.
laugh.gif
yup ....and all of that was in track 1....then again on track 2.... then again on track 3 in case we missed it the first two times..... how many songs i need to listen to before I get the point? 

NT def gonna NT and throw ALL logic out the window 

never change 

A few weak beats, some wack features. Should be 12-13 songs but it's a dope album. I'm loving this joint.
On my phone I took off back on road and all my children.... perfection. Hard copy in the other whip I'll just skip em.

"All these folks impersonating me like Elvis"

Gucci skated all over this album, my goodness. Love how simple this **** is. Just some dope beats and a dope flow talking some ****.

Bruh idk how anyone coukd hate on Mike Will after hearing Pop Music. That beat is too :x :pimp:

Got up to Gucci Please before stepping into work & this jawn cool so far

Gon try to cop this & Schoolboy Q album tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom