****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

The federal bop innate tracker really still has Gucci listed as being in federal custody in ATL until September. This new Gucci dude has to be an imposter.

You do realize that Federal custody can mean anything from prison incarceration, to probation, to parole, to home confinement... right?

You ****** and this clone **** are getting out of control. 
roll.gif

That Gucci clone stuff is cray as hell. This current Gucci looks nothing like old Gucci. I know dude lost weight but he doesn't look nothing like old Gucci.
Yeah i mean it's not like sobriety and fitness could actually change the way a person looks.

Who would think such a silly thing?

When I went to the store to buy the dude at the counter hit me with a dap and a "gucci". Nerdy looking white dude.... he cool in my book [emoji]9994[/emoji].

I ever tell you all about the white girl at the Mansion show that had Free Gucci tatted on her lip :lol:

Not feeling it offa skimming thru tracks on YouTube but imma go cop anyway to support my boy. I hate mike mill tho that can't be understated

done after 3 songs.... 

you were in the Feds, use to be a drug addict and dealer, got money, caught a body... 

not sure how y'all actually enjoy this ****.... but eh... you like what you like 

Based on your post, I don't know what brought you here in the first place.

Not comin at you, im legit confused.
because i wanted to see what people thought about the album...

shared my thoughts, but of course you have those ppl that swear every thread should be a circle jerk of praise...... not a discussion and people's opinions on the topic 

A few weak beats, some wack features. Should be 12-13 songs but it's a dope album. I'm loving this joint.

Back
Top Bottom