****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Now that
Died in jail, Warner Bros is owned by Time Warner which is owned by the Bilderberg Group (illuminati) Gucci buzz at a all time high why wouldn't his label milk the hell out of his image. Dude all on this European designer **** that was never him son either sold out or is another person

Too much Alex Jones for you bruh. :lol:

Died in jail, Warner Bros is owned by Time Warner which is owned by the Bilderberg Group (illuminati) Gucci buzz at a all time high why wouldn't his label milk the hell out of his image. Dude all on this European designer **** that was never him son either sold out or is another person
Or the sobriety and time to reflect on his future just made him a changed man when he came out

Even if scientists were out here cloning people, I don't think Guwop is in their list of targets 
laugh.gif

Dolph and thug in the A together [emoji]128064[/emoji]... 2 more days

I'm hearing rumors that my label bout to drop Gucci, In my convertible Rari they call me drop Gucci 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mike Will laced Gucci with some fire on Pop Music 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

At least a M my **** [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm ******* with this album, Good **** Wop

I thought this was gonna be a commercial reach after looking at the features, but naw it's flames. All my children is probably the only meh song imo. Pick up the pieces, out do ya and waybach will be on repeat all day.

Given it 2 full spins now. Wop delivered. Like Will said, All My Children is really the only meh song on this project imo.

Definitely exceeded my expectations. Out Do Ya sounds straight oldschool Gucci 
pimp.gif

The audio quality and mixing is also on point 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Can't even peep it right now because I'm at work and I won't dl anything on their computer. Might be a sign that I should hold off until tomorrow. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom