****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Not the biggest fan of Mike Will, but I'm still looking forward to this joint. Wop hasn't disappointed much since he's been out. :smokin

Usher took thug off no limits and put Wop on or kept both?

Must be a remix then Cuz gucci did a shoot today with him with that playing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Gucci gotta chill b 

Last edited:
I hope Wop ain't get taxed for these videos. No sleep vid is awful. He could paid me a rack & smoked me out the whole time I woulda came thru with my 6s & shot a better vid than that bruh

I hope Wop ain't get taxed for these videos. No sleep vid is awful. He could paid me a rack & smoked me out the whole time I woulda came thru with my 6s & shot a better vid than that bruh
I mean his options pretty limited isn't dude on parole? Buddy can't venture too far. And those video **** with the big booty guhs is 
pimp.gif

I ain't been feeling a lot of this stuff so far. The production ain't on point.

Get Mike Will out the damn paint

That's why I can't slander MWMI too much. He's came up with some bangers and the TH5 intro is one of my favorite songs from Wop.

i enjoy mikewill's work on this too, i liked it when i first heard it but i kept liking it more and more as time went on

Mikes time has passed. Him and Wop's chemistry isn't as strong as it one was. Hell, Future ain't even using Mike Will anymore :lol:.

Mike only gives heat to Rae Sremmurd....and I'm sure it's just the Ear Drummers producing it...with Mike overlooking.

Zay, Metro & 808 got it. Wouldn't mind Wop on a D rich beat. Doubt that'll happen though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom