****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Half the dam album already leaked, and if this is what it is, no gracias. Only like 2-3 of them hos jam.

Why he came home and linked up wit mike off the rip is somethin i dont understand.

Gucci might have somethin up his sleeve tho.

They're dropping the ball on this. Should've released back on road....along with the video a few days before the album release. Gotta capitalize on the Drake hype...and the streaming numbers from the single and video.

They're dropping the ball on this. Should've released back on road....along with the video a few days before the album release. Gotta capitalize on the Drake hype...and the streaming numbers from the single and video.
Or just get rid of the song all together [emoji]128522[/emoji]. Lock that ***** in a studio with zay, sizzle, drumma and magic will be made. I want 0 parts of commercial appeal or that vrowd, we been down this road before. We want that trap back/I'm up type ****, let son pick up where he left off.

The concert might be epic.
Dolph
Migos
Longway
Thug
Aubrey
Flocka
Juice?
Keef
Future
Rhq
Endless possibilities, hope they all show up tho...except drake but u know he not missing that opportunity

I ain't been feeling a lot of this stuff so far. The production ain't on point.

Get Mike Will out the damn paint
I understand that's his mans but this should have been a strictly Zay affair with a few guest appearances by Metro/808 Mafia and even fewer guest appearances by Mike Will's production tag over his ghost producers work.

Last edited:
Mike was riding hard for Gucci these past few years. Zay, 808, etc. held dude down with the different mixtapes that he released while locked up, but MW was the driving force behind most of them from my understanding. This shouldn't come as a surprise.

MW had Miley ******* Cyrus rocking the damn Free Gucci Christmas sweater. Come on fams. :lol:

Man that last ig post had me thinking he was going to be on the breakfast club on Friday.
laugh.gif
They need to come interview him at his house with Zay cooking up in the back like they did for Farrakhan.

The concert might be epic.
Dolph
Migos
Longway
Thug
Aubrey
Flocka
Juice?
Keef
Future
Rhq
Endless possibilities, hope they all show up tho...except drake but u know he not missing that opportunity

You're falling off with the slander bruh. He normally would've been at the very bottom of that list. :lol:

Remember TMZ reported he was dead in his cell in 2014

On top of that why the hell would the CIA come out and deny that he's cloned ? We talking about the CIA here

Come on fellas open your eyes. All I'm saying is just listen

This ain't the Gucci we all knew and loved

Last edited:
for the last ******* time Why in the **** would the government decide to clone Gucci, i really don't know if people are trolling or not anymore

Died in jail, Warner Bros is owned by Time Warner which is owned by the Bilderberg Group (illuminati) Gucci buzz at a all time high why wouldn't his label milk the hell out of his image. Dude all on this European designer **** that was never him son either sold out or is another person

Cloning gucci :lol:
Wouldn't they clone drake, Jay, kanye... all the cash cows in music? I used to think this was trolling, now I legit believe people serious.

**** cloning a rapper period, they wouldn't clone 15 Kobes or 15 LeBrons to make super teams and generate billions of dollars in revenue?

Back
Top Bottom