Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Official Patch Notes

The latest automatic title update for GTA Online is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As promised, this update addresses the remaining issues where some people's vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure - as well as all the other fixes mentioned below:

Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

Of course, if you're still experiencing any other technical problems, please visit our support website and subscribe to the GTA Online Launch Status article. You can also shoot us a quick message at the Rockstar Support Twitter.

We also encourage you to send any constructive gameplay feedback you have to us at our [email protected] address, as we continue to monitor it for all the latest suggestions for tweaking and improving the experience of GTA Online.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51603/new-gta-online-title-update.html

glad they fixed the cost of death, and the garage replacing the wrong car
I can finally get rid of this Elegy taking up space

Official Patch Notes

The latest automatic title update for GTA Online is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As promised, this update addresses the remaining issues where some people's vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure - as well as all the other fixes mentioned below:

Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

Of course, if you're still experiencing any other technical problems, please visit our support website and subscribe to the GTA Online Launch Status article. You can also shoot us a quick message at the Rockstar Support Twitter.

We also encourage you to send any constructive gameplay feedback you have to us at our [email protected] address, as we continue to monitor it for all the latest suggestions for tweaking and improving the experience of GTA Online.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51603/new-gta-online-title-update.html

glad they fixed the cost of death, and the garage replacing the wrong car
I can finally get rid of this Elegy taking up space

Where's my money R*!!!

Where's my money R*!!!

R* reneged again on some next week bs :smh: idk why im surprised

GTA Online $250,000 "Stimulus" hand-out delayed - free money won't arrive till "early next week"
Rockstar needs to confirm "that any remaining game progress issues have been fixed"

Rockstar has announced that it won't release the first wodge of free GTA Online "stimulus" money - totalling $250,000 - till "early next week", as it needs to first confirm that the latest GTA 5 update has, indeed, addressed problems with deleted character progress.

This is the first of two Stimulus instalments - Rockstar "hopes" to release the second $250,000 hand-out by the end of October. The idea is to compensate players affected by the service's well-documented launch issues.

"Hey guys, in regards to questions about the first deposit of GTA$," reads a comment on the latest NewsWire post. "We're aiming to make the first deposit of $250,000 in all players accounts early next week once we've confirmed that any remaining game progress issues have been fixed for the community in this latest title update. Thanks for understanding and stay tuned to the Newswire for more details."

Read the GTA 5 update 1.04 patch notes for more. While you wait for the free moolah, consider this list of GTA Online's best-paying missions, our round-up of vehicle prices and this guide to making a million dollars in GTA Online.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/64433/gta-onli...-free-money-wont-arrive-till-early-next-week/

also like how they tried to be slick and didnt put the reduced mission payouts in the patch notes either

LMAO nobody cares but i was answering dude who asked a question.

and dudes keep commenting

you commented cause nobody cares.

*thumbs up*

more people that don't care will comment.

cause they don't care.

I played for about an hour or so with a few NTers last night. Some guy we were playing with had $22M. Said he got it from selling a lot of cars

I was trying to get a hand out because I thought you could give other players money and he was NT. But I guess you can't give away money and he wasn't even NT. Dude ended up being a racist herb too. Some of the younger kids playing this game man
mean.gif

Y'all don't feel weird going around as a woman? 
laugh.gif
whats weirder

watching a broad for 100 hours

or watching a man?
im just saying you cant be serious with this logic in a damn video game fam, if so i feel for you. It aint like im watching my dude go around finger ******g other players. Im watching a man straight up kill **** no foul play involved. So to answer your question no its not weird watching me run around as a dude terrorizing the city. If you get enjoyment out of looking at a fake broad on your screen than so be it do you fam. But aint **** weird bout nothing 

begging for a handout virtually?

lmaooooooooooo

but yeah, i dunno what happened with that give cash thing......rockstar prolly patched it. (a feature they put in the game)

im just saying you cant be serious with this logic in a damn video game fam, if so i feel for you. It aint like im watching my dude go around finger ******g other players. Im watching a man straight up kill **** no foul play involved. So to answer your question no its not weird watching me run around as a dude terrorizing the city. If you get enjoyment out of looking at a fake broad on your screen than so be it do you fam. But aint **** weird bout nothing 

i thought you didn't care, bro.

i really dont but i can speak about it. I honestly just think your logic is pretty hilarious, other than that enjoy your day im done

begging for a handout virtually?

lmaooooooooooo

but yeah, i dunno what happened with that give cash thing......rockstar prolly patched it. (a feature they put in the game)
Ummm, yeah man, it's not real money. What is he gonna do with $22M in online play any way? I told him I had $60K and to let me get some of that bread so I could cop a nice car. It was worth a shot
laugh.gif
Who said I was begging? I just straight up asked him.

Last edited:
im going to take a break from the game after today...

i keep getting in trouble for blowing dudes cars up,

also ive done craploads of survivals and put in mad work only to be passed up by dudes doing fake races...
grin.gif

Cash cards fixed?....bout to drop 50$ on some GTA$ IDGA* how much would that get me?... 2milli?

Back
Top Bottom