Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
was trollin today.
started 3 gunfights in a small area with some people then switched to passive mode.
followed one dude around and bro fisted him to keep the piece.
disabled passive mode and shot him in the back
leave the scene for 30 seconds and repeat lol

I only did it for a few grand.. I'm gonna quit life if they hit me w/ that bs.. dudes out here got millions w/ that.. :smh:

I only robbed that bank for a couple 100 g's officer, other dudes out here robbing bigger branches for millions

cheating *** ****** trying to justify :lol:

Last edited:
I only robbed that bank for a couple 100 g's officer, other dudes out here robbing bigger branches for millions

:lol: I tried cause I don't play often, plus I only sold it like twice. I tried again but they already patched it so I just lost a bike that I invested around 8k in for about 9k i think? Woahhhhhh I'm a huge cheater everyone, please take my rank and money. I DESERVE TO BE TREATED THE SAME AS THE MILLIONAIRES AND RANK 100s!

:lol: already lost my character once when the game came out, since I restarted I only made it to 19. By racing. **** here trynna act like you didn't try it or I'm the only one/the worst of them all :rofl: cornball

Keep playing Base Invaders for your 200k, farmin ***. :lol: you're no better than the people sellin bikes for millions.

Last edited:
With rockstar lowering the cash from missions I aint even mad at people exploiting anything they can.

So I can't replay a mission that pays well? But if I give you my real money you'll give me fake money? Yeah right. :rolleyes

Last edited:
With rockstar lowering the cash from missions I aint even mad at people exploiting anything they can.

So I can't replay a mission that pays well? But if I give you my real money you'll give me fake money? Yeah right. :rolleyes

Bro.. collecting cars for Simeon- heading into a gang neighborhood, shooting it out, getting the car(s) and dippin out only to have a 2 star wanted level, running for 3 minutes to escape the cops, returning the car(s), ONLY TO GET 1K. :smh: biggest troll in the world.

You're right...... minus the dunce fitted and being stuck in a lobby full of cheaters :lol:

:lol: they patched the mission replays so you're re-running one of the only big paying events that they didn't hit it with. Good job man you really are doing it the right way.

But I will admit- I'm out here in my 80k apartment playin by myself with my one car and you're rackin 200k in one night runnin w/ everyone on here, so you got it made. Can't hate on success

Man R* changed the payout on some of the mission:smh:

Just did "Base Invaders" and it only pays ouy $12,500 now. No more $25K :smh:

seriously though, so many people did it, that they can only bust the egregious ones.otherwise, they would ban a huge chunk of player base. Kind of like the master prestige hack on black ops 2.

I KNEW this would happen :x

I hope they don't change survival payouts

U sad brah?

Back
Top Bottom