Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Has anyone ever tried taking one of the super cars from the criminal records place back to your garage?

I'm stuck with two
Astons from the lawyer mission, I can't sell them joints!...they look ugly in my garage...lol

Do the race Criminal Records (it's the fastest one) with 1 other person trading wins each time. You still get money and rp for coming in second. To get the most money out of it, take turns betting on the winner. 2500 when it's your turn to win and 100 when it's their turn. For max rp, set the race up like this:

1. Set laps to 3

2. Turn traffic on, wanted level on, custom vehicles on, and catch up off

3. Change split times to personal record and not world record (you have to be kind of fast for this one because the option disappears after a few seconds. It's at the bottom)

This can be done with more than 2 people but its better with 2 because its faster. Each lap and checkpoint will give you over 1000 rp and finishing first gives you about 1.4k rp

Did this with a random a couple of days ago for about 20 mins without trading wins and went up almost 6 ranks while maxing out my driving stat

This is exactly how you should be settin up Criminal Records.

After callin them Merryweather boys for that mercenary hit I be in my living room on Weasel TV like...

I did absolutely nothing for the past hour progression wise but still had a blast watchin all the clowinin going on in the city... :lol:

yo ca_allday... wth, i was playing this afternoon and all i kept seeing was your name and which record you kept beating from me in the prison race :lol:
i'mma get my records back tonight :evil:

Man I am not in the NT crew anymore??? I looked today on social club. I tried to request another invite but it keeps saying request failed? I know I have not been playing for about two weeks. I have been out of town for work. Trying to get back on the crew.
PSN: BigBZzang23
Social club nickname: BigBZzang

Aiight man. Me and the crew gon need some insight on how to beat that mission where you gotta get to the top of the unfinished building to steal a breifcase. **** is just not fair :x

And something is strange about survival now. Keeps saying we failed when no one died lol

Aiight man. Me and the crew gon need some insight on how to beat that mission where you gotta get to the top of the unfinished building to steal a breifcase. **** is just not fair :x

And something is strange about survival now. Keeps saying we failed when no one died lol

i kept trying to accept your invite but everytime id go it would ask me to expectate, felt like you were trollin me...lol

[COLOR=#red]i currently got a 2 car garage trap house....bout time i upgrade to a 6/10 crib.....i just go buy the crib i want, what happens to my trap house??? do i make any money off it

#PleaseRespond[/COLOR]

Aiight man. Me and the crew gon need some insight on how to beat that mission where you gotta get to the top of the unfinished building to steal a breifcase. **** is just not fair
sick.gif

i tried to that joint 1 time and never went back

is there a greater stress than survival with randoms?  I don't know why I do it to myself but I can't resist a survival invite

Aiight man. Me and the crew gon need some insight on how to beat that mission where you gotta get to the top of the unfinished building to steal a breifcase. **** is just not fair
sick.gif

that means someone got on top of a roof.

dudes see that timer but still dont do anything about it. 
laugh.gif

turn down your headset too, aint nobody trying to hear 106 and park while playing.

Call Merrywether helicopter pickup.
Shoot pilot.
Take heli to bank next to skyscraper
Proceed to snipe away
Land 'copter on skyscraper
Kill the rest
Steal briefcase
Shoot down attacking helicopter
Success!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom