Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
what's the mission with the lawyer? what level do you have to be to do this mission? thanks!

22k a piece :smokin

I read it becomes stock when you put it in your garage

I've sold two already for 22k a pop. Also, for some reason after I would put one in my garage during the mission, another one would spawn after the mission as my personal vehicle, so I got two for each run :smokin

I've sold two already for 22k a pop. Also, for some reason after I would put one in my garage during the mission, another one would spawn after the mission as my personal vehicle, so I got two for each run :smokin

Yeah I knew it sold for 22k but someone was saying that once you put it in your garage and try to sell after you get the stock value of 9.5k. I never thought of driving it to my garage before ending the mission tho. I always had a 2nd player deliver the package and I stay in the car to keep it after the mission

Another fun thing to do, when someone is in the store, block the doors with a car. They can't get push the doors open. Then crack the door, and blast them.

GTA V online could become a ps home on steroids. The possibility is endless. I hope they realize that. I would love to see them bring back bowling

^Selling cars, the Range Rover look alike goes for $9k

you can sell 1 car each hour in game time i believe

Last edited:
^ nope. You can sell any car you steal, with the exception of the high end ones, to LSC

Edit: beat me to it :lol:

Last edited:
GTA V online could become a ps home on steroids. The possibility is endless. I hope they realize that. I would love to see them bring back bowling

This.

They also should make it where, your dot doesnt show up ALL the time. Like a COD-esque perk.

I had two dudes just randomly chasing me in a helicopter. I would get away in a car and hide (which I feel like is a pretty impressive task), but they would just look for the dot on the map. If it wasnt for the dot on the map, they wouldn't have had any idea where was at.

This.

They also should make it where, your dot doesnt show up ALL the time. Like a COD-esque perk.

I had two dudes just randomly chasing me in a helicopter. I would get away in a car and hide (which I feel like is a pretty impressive task), but they would just look for the dot on the map. If it wasnt for the dot on the map, they wouldn't have had any idea where was at.
i was thinking about that too, like the way you pay for passive mode, you should be able to pay for creep mode

so you don't show up on the map.

This.

You can call Lester to hide your blip. Think it's about $500, but it's limited time. I was in a lobby a few days ago and some dude was using that killing everybody. Didn't know where he was coming from.

Man, i wish i could reset my player driving stats, it's up so high i cant even drift in my car anymore. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom