Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Please take MackandsweetJones off the xbl crew list. That n***** tries to kill one of us EVERYTIME. I know he died about 15 timse bout an hr ago trying....

Was minding my own business delivering a car to Simeon and I get kicked from a session Da faq? :smh:

Me and my friend were in a private lobby just doing missions and driving around.

Saw we had a armored truck, got the money out of the back, and it was non stop spawning.

:smokin

I heard the armored trucks spawn when there's not a lot of people in the lobby

Making it a point to get on Friday x Sat to rank up and get this money.I been grindin since 5pm ..Robbin Stores killin folks riding around in my beat up ruiner lookin for licks... #TheComeUp real..

Gonna rank up on the game this weekend. My PSN is QBTRUEG if any of you are looking to rank up with me this weekend.

I am looking to purchase my first home this weekend.  Might get one away from rockford hills, everyones over there, and ive seen soo many bloodbaths around that side of town.  

some *** chasing me around in a jet firing rockets at me or something 

i am currently hiding under a bridge while another NT is being chased around 
laugh.gif

im about to host my own session so i can do the gang attacks and look for armored trucks without getting uffed with.

im lowkey salty all these dudes are leveling up by doing those races over and over. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Yo I got a pretty good juug for some money on ps3. Add me BigBaby913. Higher level the better. I need 3 people

Back
Top Bottom