Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Source or link? The thirst...
Via R* Newswire.

Read the last paragraph.

They left the info in the C-section on the sly. 
smokin.gif

there are much better missions than base invaders for 25 racks :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. you must be at a higher rank to get those jobs. so far i found 4 others, and a couple being 23g's

- my people are ranked 70 nd up. nothing but 20 thousand and better per mission :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

today i plan on buying my first million dollar car :pimp: :pimp: .. the only million dollar car actually lol

- stay freshh

False

Its alot more but not all my missions pay 20k plus

Nothing better than huntin down that big monster truck all the way north getting it sprayed, dodging randoms to not pick fights, getting to your garage and having. A random blow you up right in front of your door...smh

False

Its alot more but not all my missions pay 20k plus

what do you mean false.. you sound like a straight dk right now :smokin

*** Edit* { 2 mins later }

i almost went in just now :smokin .. my bad, i do see what you mean by false. Cant take back my first post.. cause thats just lame. :pimp:

My bad for callin u a dk, i understand you meant that being at a higher rank { 70+ } .. doesn't entitle you to JUST 20k plus missions. your right about that.. so i guess a part of that original post was indeed false :lol:

no harm done.. carry on brother lol its all good.

- stay freshhh :smokin

Last edited:
How do you get the car from the lawyer, ever time in get it it disappears after completing the mission

Nothing better than huntin down that big monster truck all the way north getting it sprayed, dodging randoms to not pick fights, getting to your garage and having. A random blow you up right in front of your door...smh
Lost 3 trucks now due to "Explosions"

I put a $9000 bounty on em...

Then go kill em yourself and take the $$$.

Ultimate form of disrespect in GTAO

what do you mean false.. you sound like a straight dk right now :smokin

*** Edit* { 2 mins later }

i almost went in just now :smokin .. my bad, i do see what you mean by false. Cant take back my first post.. cause thats just lame. :pimp:

My bad for callin u a dk, i understand you meant that being at a higher rank { 70+ } .. doesn't entitle you to JUST 20k plus missions. your right about that.. so i guess a part of that original post was indeed false :lol:

no harm done.. carry on brother lol its all good.

- stay freshhh :smokin

Yeah, calm dowm bruh, typing all those words :lol:

Lost 3 trucks now due to "Explosions"

I put a $9000 bounty on em...

Then go kill em yourself and take the $$$.

Ultimate form of disrespect in GTAO
both my monster truck and my gtr have cloned themselves.thank God after the mods. Selling the truck alone would have netted me 64k. I kept it, and made it a different style/color. Only irritating thing, is that it's in the front of the garage.hard to walk around it.

How do you get the car from the lawyer, ever time in get it it disappears after completing the mission
Take the car when you off the lawyer return the car to your garage and then proceed to the destination in one of your other cars. Then when the mission is over that car should still be in the garage.

:lol: I'm hustlin fools on this one race I keep running. It's funny cause I smokem by like 10 seconds+ every time, but they always wanna replay. If there's 5 people total in my game, 7k each race.

2 laps.. 7k.. :smokin

Trolling with the helicopter is mad fun...

Two young dudes with small rank were running from the cops... They yelled thru the mic for me to drop down and pick them up...

I swoop down to scoop them up and fly away to escape the cops... Lil N's was mad hype that I actually came to theyre rescue...

Flew them right up to the top of the un-finished high-rise, blew the helicopter up, and then parachuted off!

Lil' homies aint eem have a parachute... They was pissed as hell too... :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

I aint care tho, I aint no charity case, bruh bruh!

Wish it were a way to see the inside of the apt before you buy them tho....

I just need the one with the 6-car garage for my mid-end whips. I cant deal with the super cars right now...

And I wish you could but apts outside of the inner city. I have the garage on the highway to keep away from the trolls and lurkers...

It's far from the action, but I get to let the top off the Jag drop and blast that Smokey Robinson while I ride on PCH omw into town... :pimp: :pimp:

Game is way to addictive bruh lol...

Back
Top Bottom