Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Hate doing missions with randoms. Taking 45 minutes to drive down the street for a drug delivery. Slow bamma 
mean.gif

Son was plotting and waited for me as I was leaving Ammunation. Followed me like I can't see that big *** white dot. Laid his *** out and scooped up his $3K he dropped. 

Where are you guys staying when in boneyard?
If I'm with smart dudes, in the hangar.

2 behind the crates at the entrance & 2 behind the crates at the back entrance, watching back to back, we can stay there all 10 levels, choppers can't get you in there.

You can also camp out there between the trailer & the wall.

If I'm dolo, I go to the back near the plane, camp on the wing.

Trappne, wish my mic worked, I did that plane mission before, I kept tryin to chute down and clear the run way, while you circle...is the easiest way, if you land with them dudes down there they'll shoot the plane down

the high priority case mission where you gotta pick up the briefcase from the top of the building. :x :x :x :x :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom