Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
When you guys get a text from Simeon about getting the cars do you just go out and find them or is there a blimp that pops up? I never know which ones to look for and can't memorize what all of them look like

Yo trap what whip is that you were using last night? The white one. I tried looking but I guess the way you have it modded makes it so much different from stock :lol:

Tell me why I get more frustrated when racing than any mission :lol:
Because your in 1st place and then a dude crashes into you and you crash and flip over :lol: :smh:

Exactly.

Im chillin in 1st thinkin' I got this W and all of nowhere i get bumped from behind and lose control and get last :lol:

Shh has happened just about every race I've been apart of :smh:

Said F it and started doing the same thing and finished in the top 3 a few times ina row :pimp:

Tell me why I get more frustrated when racing than any mission :lol:

I like the races but every time it's GTA style, someone shoots out my tires (happened twice last night playing with some NTers) :smh: I don't quit though, gotta get the wrench icon and try to finish the race.

Anyone have millions appear in there account? 2 of my friends randomly got it and they didnt glitch or anything

Anyone have millions appear in there account? 2 of my friends randomly got it and they didnt glitch or anything

:nerd:

Also, finally got my apartment!

I like the NT color scheme

its happening all over. I think Its the random ppl who did the bike glitch and got millions giving out money to random ppl so they can have less in thier account

Back
Top Bottom