Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Ive had the most fun playing those modes where its teams vs teams. Like Cops

Yes! This is my point. I always invite to races and no one ever accepts. The cops and crooks mode is dope too. **** gets wild and unpredictable.

I guess what I was getting at is what is the point of playing against the computer online? Even if it is a collaborative effort with other players. Everyone wins but the victory isn't sweet without the occasional loss.

Think it's a personal preference.

I personally dont remember the last game I've played online as much and as consistently as this one. I'm not going to try to convince you to like it because thats pointless but have you played the higher rank missions? There are a few that are pretty tough, especially if your team doesnt work together.

Like someone else said, there's no way youve played 500 missions.. and if somehow you have then I think you got your moneys worth :lol:

I'm excited for the heists to be added as well as new missions. If you dont like it you should probably try to sell it/trade it in to Gamestop while you can still get decent $ for it.

i thought heists were unlocked the higher u go tho, so what is the point of leveling up exactly? jus to unlock guns and clothes?

Ive had the most fun playing those modes where its teams vs teams. Like Cops

Yes! This is my point. I always invite to races and no one ever accepts. The cops and crooks mode is dope too. **** gets wild and unpredictable.

I guess what I was getting at is what is the point of playing against the computer online? Even if it is a collaborative effort with other players. Everyone wins but the victory isn't sweet without the occasional loss.

If you're doing the same missions over and over, then yes, the game can get pretty stale. But honestly there's so much variety that that shouldn't really be a problem.

I think it's like steezy said, most people are caught up trying to just make money without actually enjoying the game. I mean, it just came out like two weeks ago! I think if there weren't so many server problems in the beginning we would've already seen some dlc.

They haven't even added in the player created content yet. The game is supposed to evolve practically forever with content constantly being added as well as other locations (Vice City, Liberty City, etc...) I mean, they want to simulate the whole world eventually!

This is only the beginning, it'll get better

Definitely a personal preference thing I think based on my past online experiences all being FPS and sports like I said. I asked the question because I did enjoy single player and obviously a lot of you guys enjoy online so I'm trying to see what's fun besides stacking money an balling out, I already did that in single player. If heists will be added and the missions are getting a lot harder like some of you are saying I might have to give online another shot. Thanks for the response.

Some ***** was getting a shape up at the barber so i jerry canned his personal car and lit it on fire when he came out. He was mad the whole session. :lol:

Some ***** was getting a shape up at the barber so i jerry canned his personal car and lit it on fire when he came out. He was mad the whole session.
laugh.gif
Caught him slipping like these cats caught me outta walking out of Amu-Nation.

Blew me off the sidewalk..vest and all.

Anyone on Xbox on right now wanna trade wins racing? Hit me up. GT: Bl00dSweatTearz (Those are zero's btw)

Last edited:
If you're doing the same missions over and over, then yes, the game can get pretty stale. But honestly there's so much variety that that shouldn't really be a problem.

I think it's like steezy said, most people are caught up trying to just make money without actually enjoying the game. I mean, it just came out like two weeks ago! I think if there weren't so many server problems in the beginning we would've already seen some dlc.

They haven't even added in the player created content yet. The game is supposed to evolve practically forever with content constantly being added as well as other locations (Vice City, Liberty City, etc...) I mean, they want to simulate the whole world eventually!

This is only the beginning, it'll get better

this game has games within it, i think what theyve achieved with this game is what they tried to do with that funky PS3 home thingie where you created a dude and practically interacted with other, they can come and add more games within the game, the options are limitless to be honest, if they start adding other cities to it that would be crazy, with how detailed they are id love for them to bring the game back to NY and Miami....i seriously never been to LA and playing this game has me feeling that when i do visit LA, ill know my way around more or less...lol

there is simply too much to do in the game to be bored and too much to look forward to, the best part is running with a crew though....maybe thats why you havent enjoyed it as much, run with a consistant group of guys and level up together and this game is da *****

Caught him slipping like these cats caught me outta walking out of Amu-Nation.

Blew me off the sidewalk..vest and all.

:rofl:

if ya havent tried this, go to LSC by the 400k apartments and go up to the roof, on the map it looks as if you are inside the shop and dudes looooooove to catch dudes slipping coming out the shop because they are pretty defenseless.....so they'll come for you and will have no idea you are on the roof....ive sniped so many clowns like this...lol also caught 3 dudes in the cars going at each other right in front of LSC with a sticky, IT WAS AWESOME seeing 3 players blown to bits and hearing them over the speaker...lmaoooo

something else i do is plant a sticky on my stolen car and drive around....when dudes come for me, i either park the car and act as if im running when they come after me and are near my car i set off the sticky, problem solved....or plant the sticky on a corner and just chill till they get tired and come for you....boom

stickys >>>>>>>>

I honestly think its just playing with other NTers makes the online play that more enjoyable. The foolery that I've seen in online mode is enough for me to play the game.

I honestly think its just playing with other NTers makes the online play that more enjoyable. The foolery that I've seen in online mode is enough for me to play the game.

IE : what happened earlier with this dude RUSTLENOMICS....bro i was literally in tears

running up on randoms with your crew that have bounties on their heads, if you dont find the CPU to be fun on missions, just be a troll and go chasing after randoms....get creative with your murder game...lol

i know one of ya was snapping pics, post them :lol:

Last edited:
we should do an invite only session with NTer's only.

just do missions stack doe, kill cops rob stores and go bonkers.

i had to turn my ps3 off because my ish froze after wave 8 or survival....

i put in work as always too.
mad.gif

IE : what happened earlier with this dude RUSTLENOMICS....bro i was literally in tears

running up on randoms with your crew that have bounties on their heads, if you dont find the CPU to be fun on missions, just be a troll and go chasing after randoms....get creative with your murder game...lol

i know one of ya was snapping pics, post them :lol:
I was but man it never saved to my Social Club.

I was bout to go to sleep last night when one of those "Simeon needs this car" things popped up... I'm down by the airport and the joint is up in the vinewood hills... I get in the whip and speed up there... Find it (at the observatory) and start driving it down... Get it sprayed, get all the way down to the southern yard where Simeon wants it and 3 MF'ers were sitting there chillin waiting for me to drive in... one of them in Passive mode and the other 2 guns blazing.
mean.gif
Stole the whip off me by shooting me when i came around the corner but got the cops on them so I sticky bombed the **** and turned the game off.
tired.gif
That green mark is there for everyone to see.

I picked a dude up driving the whip with a cargobob.
laugh.gif

Then another dude blew me up in the air.

Back
Top Bottom