Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Personally, the cloud servers among other things were a mess for me last night. I plan on selling this today. Will update the crew on a routine basis.

Personally, the cloud servers among other things were a mess for me last night. I plan on selling this today. Will update the crew on a routine basis.

Turrible... tell me why i spent 75kish maybe more doin my GTR up and i come out LSC and aint **** on it but bulletproof tires.. no other mods but all my money gone :x

R* blew this online thing in a big way thus far. And its stilllll one of the most addicting games ive played n a long minute...

Imagine if they woulda gotten it right...

Question: When you kill(rob) someone with more than 5gs on them, do you get all of whatever cash they had on them or do you just get 5 racks?

Question: When you kill(rob) someone with more than 5gs on them, do you get all of whatever cash they had on them or do you just get 5 racks?
I think the most I've ever got taken from me was like 2gs and I had 20k on me other than that its only been like under 1k.

when you reach level 50 you unlock a mugger,

basically you call lamar and he will send a person to rob that player. 
devil.gif

will be doing this today.

i also unlocked the airstrike but it was disappointing.

Last edited:
when you reach level 50 you unlock a mugger,

basically you call lamar and he will send a person to rob that player. :evil:

will be doing this today.

i also unlocked the airstrike but it was disappointing.

I dont want a NPC to do it, I want to do it myself.

I was gonna start hanging out around Survival matches and catch dudes slippin with a pocket full of money.

So everytime you off one of these dudes you lose 5%!?

Oh hell naw

nah everytime you die

so say you riding around

and a dude shoots at you

you kill him

he respawns

you kill him again

he respawns and kills you

you just lost 5% of your total bank

its stupid

i challenge every troll to a one on one deathmatch

literally never had anybody accept EVER.

online is really booty.

Make a second character and use it as your "bank":

1. Make second character

2. Switch to second character and withdraw everything out of your account

3. Switch back to your main character. Your bank should now be zero

4. Live reckless without fear of losing any money from your account when you die

it's 2k per death in freeroam NOT 5%. I checked my bank account one time where I died about 15 times in a row battling these trolling players :x :smh:

Last edited:
I made a request for the 360 crew and see that I was accepted. It showed up in my actual game (and not just the Social Club site), but now it's disappeared and doesn't say I'm in the crew.

Sorry for all the questions. I'm new and late to Online, so the simplest things are a bit confusing to pick up on.

Last edited:
it's 2k per death in freeroam NOT 5%. I checked my bank account one time where I died about 15 times in a row battling these trolling players :x :smh:

Word me and this guy was going to war a couple days ago, not realizing how much money i lost (50K) i checked the bank and turned off the game, all for a lousy 8k from simeons imports and none of us got the car (destroyed)

This how party lobbies should be
pimp.gif
i just signed out but i saw the list and was like
eek.gif

next time it's that deep we should do a car meet up 

i played survival with 2 idiots who somehow had a car and thought it would be a good idea to try and run over all the dudes

of course by round 4 the choppers come out and they get lit up and i'm left to try to complete the wave and they both exit the session

sick.gif

Last edited:
Bros, legit tears were flowing down my face at watever the hell happened to me and doctorbear on the wing of that plane...

Bros, legit tears were flowing down my face at watever the hell happened to me and doctorbear on the wing of that plane...
Bruh I have no idea what was going on. Dynamitehost was kickin everybody out of the plane I thought we were set for failure already haha.

I wonder how much these online heists are going to pay off. Also are we going to be able to choose who to go in it with. This is going to be insane

Had to log off, gotta head to work...good run boys, we should have had that bounty though....dude made it to his house, what a punk.

Bruh I have no idea what was going on. Dynamitehost was kickin everybody out of the plane I thought we were set for failure already haha.

Joint was HILARIOUS, dude started snapping pics...lmao

Good game though, next time just gotta drive closer to the lazers tho....mission is actually pretty simple once you get the hang of it....lol

Seeing crew members sitting on 20-30 million in the bank... :smh:
Shaking down said crew members and getting a couple million from them. :pimp:

Oh yeah, can anyone give money to other players, or did rockstar disable that feature?

Last edited:
How are dudes making so much $$? I got 150k in the bank and only bought a 25k garage. Don't even have a crib yet so I'm sleepin in my garage without a mattress :lol: strugglin out here in LS.

You can't rob no one so unless you keep killing said player for $100, good luck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom