Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Looks like the patch nerfed xp and money. If you didn't reset yet, get done cash and xp in before you do.

im good man, 12k is still a nice payout and I still got Survivals, LS connections, Dry Docking, and the other high paying missions my higher ranked brethren invite me to :nthat:

keep flipping those bikes tho papi I aint mad at you 8)  

:lol: oh okay I'm doin it right through that patch they set days ago, how'd you know? You ballin on a video game with cats you don't even know in real life, bragging about it because you keep re-running 3 or 4 high paying missions. You're a beast, man. Everyone should play like you do- matter of fact, R* should take out all missions but the ones you run all night, since that's the right way to play the game. :rolleyes

You been runnin Base Invaders farming for over a week straight now?

Play the game man, there's a reason why I didn't sit and do that glitch all night when I had luck the one or two times I did it- it's because it's boring and repetitive. I wanna actually play the game. :lol:

Last edited:
You got it man, I'm sorry I called you a cheater. I hope you don't get banned and your Obama check goes through so you can ball out :smile:

Last edited:
newest edition to the family. I call her "The Joker".
yall can keep those super cars and snarf. im ridin old school all day.

Jaysrcrak - - good looking on the few missions I ran with Yall.. Trying to get my rep up
Fa Sho. But we ran with a few NTers we havent run with before tonight. Which one were you? R3ppin?
Regardless, I had fun with everyone who ran with us. I will make sure I get you invited to some more high paying missions.

Was running some survival the other day and took this picture of this dead cop.
I killed him where he stood...literally

Personally, I've never done the bike glitch but I can see why people would. You have to grind in this game to make any money and then R* goes and nerfs missions with the big payouts :smh:. The only reason they care so much is because they want you to buy those money cards. They don't give a damn about cheaters

They need to change the payout . I killed 10 guys, shoot the chopper down, and deliver the boat, meanwhile the host, died 3 times. Yet he gets double what I made.

They need to change the payout . I killed 10 guys, shoot the chopper down, and deliver the boat, meanwhile the host, died 3 times. Yet he gets double what I made.

looks like patch 1.04 will change mission payouts:

The first time you do a mission you get the full amount but anytime you replay it after you get half

it was probably that guys first time playing the mission and you probably already played it.

this would have been fine if they did this from day one when online came out, which they should have since it makes sense instead for killing the replay button
but now its too late and a b**** move cuz we know its just so they can push cash cards later :smh: :rolleyes :smh:
R* always tryna stop people from making money and turn it into even more of a grind

if they gonna do all this they need to lower the cost of dying, cuz unless you a veteran with money to blow, youll be a broke boy for a long time

im glad i got my hard earned legit $1 million, house, and cars now :lol:
Id hate to be just starting out cuz new players are bout to be broke for a long time
all these patches making me stingy tho cuz i feel like all the ways to legit make alot of cash will be gone soon
feel bad for all the people who will miss the stimulus too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom