Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I like to think of the dude I'm running around as in the game as me
laugh.gif

Am I the only one?
Me too. I tried to make my character look as much like me as possible.

tryna get the lawyers car.. bluedeniro took it and didn't host again. :smh:

I'm level 22, how do i access the mission? I called martin but the "request" for job is still locked.

Patch 1.04 = DROUGHT SEASON. :x

I used to be in Ponsonby's BALLIN OUT... Now when I go in there I cop one shirt at a time. :smh:

The struggle is real.

tryna get the lawyers car.. bluedeniro took it and didn't host again. :smh:

I'm level 22, how do i access the mission? I called martin but the "request" for job is still locked.

You just have to wait until he calls you. It should be the first mission he calls you with. After you complete it you'll get a message telling you to call him to request jobs

I like to think of the dude I'm running around as in the game as me :lol:

Am I the only one?

Me too. I tried to make my character look as much like me as possible.

Yea, I do this in every game that has character creation

YOOOOOOO!!!!

Who's garage is this!?

I just logged on and spawned in this apartment with this garage! These are not my whips!
I can invite people over like its my apartment, but I'm not sure if it is. I do know that these are not my cars though (although it is an upgrade from what I was pushing around :smokin)

Edit: another pic

Who is this?

Last edited:
Stupidly spent stacks on stacks thinking we was going to get the Obama check today :x Oh well I'll be grinding all weekend. Holla at me

Am I the only one?

chun lee turned me out in street fighter

any RPG where you can create a character, i always make chicks.......

again, 100 hours of gameplay, i'd rather see some T & A at least.

plus, you typically get a different experience,

for example, lamar has a rose and tries to spit game in the intro if you're a girl.

Am I the only one?

for example, lamar has a rose and tries to spit game in the intro if you're a girl.

This man knows!!!!! If they had a woman out of the three characters in the story mode there would not be any arguments on this whatsoever. Idgaf I'm a grown, happily married man. I could care less. Also who really wants to see a bunch of guys, there has to be some eye candy

Last edited:

Am I the only one?

This man knows!!!!! If they had a woman out of the three characters in the story mode there would not be any arguments on this whatsoever. Idgaf I'm a grown, happily married man. I could care less. Also who really wants to see a bunch of guys, there has to be some eye candy
I don't know why people have to worry about another dude's character, they made it cuz they wanted to just focus on your own character :lol:

Dudes really making their characters girls because they tired of seeing guys? :lol: I made my character based on myself.

Oh the only difference between my player and myself is I gave my player a beard, because I can't grow one
tired.gif

Who cares if you want to be a different gender or even a different race online. It's a video game. It's not like you're cross-dressing in real life.

SMH at people who are going to spend real money to buy fake money in a video game. That's a pretty backwards concept to me.

I'm starting to get into the online again after giving it a second chance. The NT crew definitely makes things more interesting.

Last edited:
Dudes really making their characters girls because they tired of seeing guys? :lol: I made my character based on myself.
That what I do, I try to make all my characters based on me, and if someone thinks they're a lady let them live their life

i was so frustrated with having to remake my character after it kept getting deleted and having to choose grandparents to make the character was pretty silly imo

i just said **** it and hit random a few times.  I don't know who this guy is

some weenie sent mercenaries after me..

i killed em all..

i also sent a mugger but they weren't holding any cash..

was going to send him on some random who did a mission with me and waves but he wasn't in our session afterwards 
mad.gif

sent him to a lvl 100 or so but he wasnt holding cash..

broke bia

some weenie sent mercenaries after me..

i killed em all..

i also sent a mugger but they weren't holding any cash..

was going to send him on some random who did a mission with me and waves but he wasn't in our session afterwards >:

sent him to a lvl 100 or so but he wasnt holding cash..

broke bia

I was driving around minding my own business and thought I'd customize a car.

Some dude killed me coming out of LSC so when I respawned I called Lester to hide my blip, snuck around the corner and killed dude, then drove to the pad.

When I got there I called merryweather to sic the mercs on him. Watched him get murked coming out of ammunition on the plasma in my apartment :smokin

About to hop on in a little bit. Anyone wanna do some survival or large payout missions?

xbox btw-yanky4585

Last edited:
Aiight man. Me and the crew gon need some insight on how to beat that mission where you gotta get to the top of the unfinished building to steal a breifcase. **** is just not fair
sick.gif

And something is strange about survival now. Keeps saying we failed when no one died lol
Man WTF!

We can't do it w/o owning a chopper.

That mission was pure uncut frustration.

Back
Top Bottom