Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
You can get a chopper from the heli pad near the marina. Mission ain't really hatd , just got to be patient. It can be done solo.

last night i was with 4 other NT members, one was TraponeJR, it was the mission where you delivered 2 or 3 planes to the dock [sorry i'm a level 22, don't know what the mission was called - lvl65+] we failed the mission 2x due to destroying the planes.. the last time around we delivered one plane.. blew one up.. tried to get one of the planes that was stuck on the fence.. plane caught on fire.. we all thought we had to retry but it said we passed. :smokin

Bro.. collecting cars for Simeon- heading into a gang neighborhood, shooting it out, getting the car(s) and dippin out only to have a 2 star wanted level, running for 3 minutes to escape the cops, returning the car(s), ONLY TO GET 1K.
mean.gif
biggest troll in the world.
I never answer the phone for this clown.

I will not fall for the banana in the tailpipe that is 1k ever again. I risk losing more money from dying then I get for completing the mission.

Then he has to the nerve to text an entire list nahhhh Simeon bruh...nah.

Railyard survival, basically beat 9th level, one enemy left.

Cop was stuck in a bush or something, & I had to step out of the shootout area designation just to throw a grenade at him.

Boom, he dies, we pass level 9, then says failure.

Was it because I was out of the area?

You can get a chopper from the heli pad near the marina. Mission ain't really hatd , just got to be patient. It can be done solo.

i joined a random lobby, everyone was so terrible i basically did it dolo

i drove to the airport, no chopper, drove to the marina and it was taking off

i sat for like 3 mins...it came back, i took it

landed across, but realized i didnt have a sniper LOL

i had to land then hop out, got merked lmaoooo

last night i was with 4 other NT members, one was TraponeJR, it was the mission where you delivered 2 or 3 planes to the dock [sorry i'm a level 22, don't know what the mission was called - lvl65+] we failed the mission 2x due to destroying the planes.. the last time around we delivered one plane.. blew one up.. tried to get one of the planes that was stuck on the fence.. plane caught on fire.. we all thought we had to retry but it said we passed. :smokin

I blew it the first time. Sorry bros. No damn room landing that thing :lol:

That was fun bros, if it was still 2 of us left at least, it could have been done, beer done that mission...lol

Man I am not in the NT crew anymore??? I looked today on social club. I tried to request another invite but it keeps saying request failed? I know I have not been playing for about two weeks. I have been out of town for work. Trying to get back on the crew.
PSN: BigBZzang23
Social club nickname: BigBZzang
Ite i got you, i'll add you back in tonight even though you should be in

The green ones or just regular ones he wants?
hoping in joints and it'll say respray and bring to simeon

I've never looked at the list but i'd assume its the list joints never actually made it to one of those green ones in time im always doing something when it pops and by the time i get there its gone

Wooooowwwww!!!!!!....WTF man how I get ran over by a random car rigjt in front of dudes house!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom