Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
ooo you can now have the police vehicles!?!? :pimp:

Did the patch make the addition? always before the shop would say ".....cannot modify police vehicles"

was this posted? stumbled onto his vids looking for GTA vids. Dude is hyped when playing
laugh.gif
pure laughs

ooo you can now have the police vehicles!?!? :pimp:

Did the patch make the addition? always before the shop would say ".....cannot modify police vehicles"

It has to be the SUV i think. can't be the van or the regular police car. that's why you gotta get 4 stars.

damn. Wanted that black fib charger.

Yeah but i read that everything was free on the police vehicle, insurance/paint jobs/upgrades [except for bullet proof tires].. pretty good getaway car for 6 people. :nthat:

Yeah but i read that everything was free on the police vehicle, insurance/paint jobs/upgrades [except for bullet proof tires].. pretty good getaway car for 6 people. :nthat:
I just picked one up. Everything is free except the bulletproof tires and the tracker. Then again, all you can customize on it are the tires and the paint job. No armor, engine upgrades, nothin. :smh:

Also, you can get 8 people on the truck. 4 inside, 4 outside. :pimp:

Last edited:
The funny thing is the 4 on the outside usually gets popped first or falls off when the driver clips a car or corner :lol: happened one too many times for me and my crew

Also, on the races where y'all are trading off... Why would u bet 2500 on urself to win, and then 100 on urself to lose. Just bet 2500 on the winner every time... (U don't have to bet on urself, u can bet on any racer)

I thought every time you bet it's on yourself?

@ksteezy - I just snapped the pic. Got em off Social Club & enlarge them a little.

Yea I just went in the bank. I will leave it up to you guys to figure out how I actually got to the vault area :lol:

@ksteezy - I just snapped the pic. Got em off Social Club & enlarge them a little.

Yea I just went in the bank. I will leave it up to you guys to figure out how I actually got to the vault area :lol:

how do you enlarge em?....my social club joints dont look like that...lmao

Back
Top Bottom