Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Broski has me dying right now talking about Terminator and Rambo. "Is that how you get your stamina up??" I got too cocky with the pistol though

Last edited:
Broski has me dying right now talking about Terminator and Rambo. "Is that how you get your stamina up??" I got too cocky with the pistol though
You the goat man...the goat. We aint ****.
mean.gif

Anyone want to run Criminal Records with me on Xbox?

Not sure how to set it up correctly, so just send me an invite.

GT: Nawzlew

Last edited:
how do we get the pics to go to the social site?
i take them and nothing is asked :nerd:

EDIT: nvm figured it out
testing:

Last edited:
Yep I'm done with this game, at least for a few more days. I've been playing for a few hours leveling up, splurging on aaallll the high priced clothes, doing missions, getting money etc... game kept telling me the servers weren't available to save my game but it would save as soon as they were available. They eventually did become available and 'saved' my game, I never stopped playing throughout the whole time, it saved my game numerous times throughout my play. Fast forward to just now, I'm playing Survival Mode with a couple NTers and when we go to replay it, I get kicked out. I go to Join Crew Members Online again and what happens...I'm back where I started 4 hours ago 
sick.gif
mad.gif
 R* gotta get their sh*t together man

what happened??

it shows im not in the crew on ps3..

send me a request..

mbeezy617 on ps3... 

wtf man

i was so dissapointed i had no crew today..

Hm strange. Had 200,000, spent about 150,000 on mods. Signed back on later and had 200,000 again.

I like to think of the dude I'm running around as in the game as me
laugh.gif

Am I the only one?
chun lee turned me out in street fighter

any RPG where you can create a character, i always make chicks.......

again, 100 hours of gameplay, i'd rather see some T & A at least.

plus, you typically get a different experience,

for example, lamar has a rose and tries to spit game in the intro if you're a girl.
by "different" ... do you mean "alternative"?

Last edited:
you guys doing those races over and over how much have you leveled up? 

my racing skills are 
sick.gif

might wanna try that out soon.

Last edited:
you guys doing those races over and over how much have you leveled up? 

my racing skills are :x  

might wanna try that out soon.
Dude I leveled up like 30 levels after like 3-4 solid 1 hr racing sessions...ishhh was unreal, shout out to tincan, soul technique, ktown, and mrswagtastic

Dude I leveled up like 30 levels after like 3-4 solid 1 hr racing sessions...ishhh was unreal, shout out to tincan, soul technique, ktown, and mrswagtastic
eek.gif

ive been doing wrong this whole time 

Im not much of a racer . I have to start eventually If I want to unlock turbo and **** tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom