Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Man when I just signed on right now the appearance of my character was that generic looking one and it said I went back down to Level 1. All my cars money and apartment is still there tho.

Game is boring to me right now. I'm never on w/ a bunch of NTers, just a bunch of randoms, cats accept 0 invites and when I finally get in w/ a group, I get "kicked out by other players"

Game is boring to me right now. I'm never on w/ a bunch of NTers, just a bunch of randoms, cats accept 0 invites and when I finally get in w/ a group, I get "kicked out by other players"

There's an option on the pause menu where you can "join crew members" or something like that

some dude on reddit figured out how to use any image as an emblem. heres some video tutorials

I started doing one of those the other day but it's way too tedious

the instructions in the video seem far simpler than the ones I was following

Last edited:
Does anyone feel like upgrades to the cars don't make it go faster? Or am I buggin but the sense of speed in this game is terrible, GTA 4, it actually felt like you was going fast

Does anyone feel like upgrades to the cars don't make it go faster? Or am I buggin but the sense of speed in this game is terrible, GTA 4, it actually felt like you was going fast
some do..The sultan(subaru/evo) is much faster with upgrades the muscle cars too for the most part..

I feel like with engine mods all you need is turbo. The EMS and transmission upgrades doesnt make a difference imo. Even the most expensive ones. Or it might just be me idk. Same with the brakes upgrades

Last edited:
Whatever you do to your car it still ain't faster than the military jeeps on base. Those things come out of nowhere during the race.

If only I could put that swat car in my garage

Now that they lowered the payout for everything, does anyone know which missions/side activities are worth doing?

mostly these:

Martin:
Mixed Up With Coke - $9000
Show Me the Monet - $5000
Editor and Thief - $4500
Out Of Court Settlement - $4500 (car can be sold for ~$22000)

Lester:
Hack and Dash - $8000

Ron:
Base Invaders - $12500
Landing Gear - $11500

Found an invisibility glitch last night, was going around killing everyone ended up with a **** load of hate messages :rofl:

how do payouts work after missions ?

for instance, if a mission payout is usually 12,000

sometimes i'll recieve 12,000 while the other players recieve just half 6,000 .. nd vice versa .. like what determines how much $$ players recieve by the end of the mission.

- it cant be most kills.

- it isn't the host

- it isn't who based on your death's.. whether you've finished the mission without dying.

.. i simply don't understand the payout system after missions, since the latest update. Might it be random.. which doesnt make any sense at all :stoneface:

sometimes i'll recieve 12,000 while the other players recieve just half 6,000 .. nd vice versa .. like what determines how much $$ players recieve by the end of the mission.

- it cant be most kills.

- it isn't the host

- it isn't who based on your death's.. whether you've finished the mission without dying.

.. i simply don't understand the payout system after missions, since the latest update. Might it be random.. which doesnt make any sense at all :stoneface:

If it's your first time playing the mission you will get the full payout, but if you replay it or get invited you only get half

- it cant be most kills.

- it isn't the host

If its the first time you run a mission you get the full amount, and anytime after that its less?

Run a mission with your buddy it was your fourth time so you got the 6k and it was his first so he got the full 12K.

I dont know for sure just making a guess.

Edit : what he said up there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom