Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

:smokin

Is it just me, or are the regular cars a lot more fun to customize than the supers? But then again I don't own any supers online so... yea.... :lol:

yeah i cant see myself buying a car i just like to steal cars sell em.

the only one i customized is a muscle car.

those super cars are just big o targets in los santos.

If u buy a car u don't even have to buy insurance. It's always gonna be insured.... Win win situation. It's like really your cars....

yeah but when it gets impounded and if you try to get it you will get killed or if you dont get it out it will be destroyed..

If it gets destroyed just hit up the insurance company for a brand new one... They werent lying when they said full coverage. :lol:

Whoever lost the 60% amrour Entity or whatever... you just havent called you insurance bro. Hit them up and that joint will be in yout garage in seconds.

Last edited:
If it gets destroyed just hit up the insurance company for a brand new one... They werent lying when they said full coverage. :lol:

Whoever lost the 60% amrour Entity or whatever... you just havent called you insurance bro. Hit them up and that joint will be in yout garage in seconds.

We was just messin around when the entity thing happened,
Nah, this entity wasnt insured...... trust me. 1 of mines is uninsured too

Last edited:
yeah but when it gets impounded and if you try to get it you will get killed or if you dont get it out it will be destroyed..
yeah it's super easy to retrieve your car from the impound. Go around the back and jump the concrete wall roll into your car and drive into the rail road tracks to lose em

finally moved out of the trap house

to a damn war zone, dudes get plucked left and right in the new neighborhood

Last edited:
Lmfao who knew you can call your mechanic to get your vehicle personally delivered to you... Just popped him for $15 and thanked him for delivering my car

I've found that when upgrading your car buying the turbo is actually cheaper and has the same effect on acceleration than upgrading the engine to the max.

I've found that when upgrading your car buying the turbo is actually cheaper and has the same effect on acceleration than upgrading the engine to the max.

I don't think the stats at LSC reflect the upgrades accurately though. Like, if you were to use a car with just a turbo in a race against the same car with both the turbo and max engine, yours would be slower

My adder still isn't back in my garage. Havent touched the game since.

Last edited:
I don't think the stats at LSC reflect the upgrades accurately though. Like, if you were to use a car with just a turbo in a race against the same car with both the turbo and max engine, yours would be slower

I know one thing for sure for bikes it don't seem to matter, had bums online keeping up with my upgraded double T bike smh

Didn't realize that. I've been passing on upgrading suspension also since it doesn't do anything but I'll test it out and see the difference.

I know one thing for sure for bikes it don't seem to matter, had bums online keeping up with my upgraded double T bike smh

Slipstreaming? Or maybe they have custom bikes too?

Slipstreaming? Or maybe they have custom bikes too?

yeah probably slip streaming, also check if you race lobby has catch up on, if its on then vehicles in front go slower and vehicles in the back go faster, so turn it off and you'll see a difference.

suspension keeps your car lower to the ground so it makes your car harder to flip, you car will essentially become a ramp and sometime youll be able to drive under cars instead of crashing

Oh yeah think the host had catch up on, I hate people who use that, defeat the purpose of racing

Be on soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom