Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Puttin in work.. Carrying randoms with a homie and after 2 short nights of playing I'm sitting on 180k.. Not bad.

i created my character a few weeks ago, but havent gotten down online too much. so i thought i would cruise around los santos to get a feel for things....

was driving for no more than 2 minuites and a friggin helicopter lands ON TOP OF MY JEEP. i know yall said that dudes were reckless ... but man, i had no idea.

d352774b1f62d5078fa1f761e634905bce443506_512.png

Pretty dope crew emblem :smokin

Who made it?

Edit: just checked the crew rankings , I dropped down to 15th. I've been lackin :smh:

No bcs bids this year
That emblem is dope :nthat:

i created my character a few weeks ago, but havent gotten down online too much. so i thought i would cruise around los santos to get a feel for things....

was driving for no more than 2 minuites and a friggin helicopter lands ON TOP OF MY JEEP. i know yall said that dudes were reckless ... but man, i had no idea.

Man last night was terrible. All these NTers on and no wanna wanna join my missions :smh: hell I didn't even get any invites either

What's the member rankings about? It says I'm #1, is it based on RP? If so y'all need to get on that CR Racr exchanges

Damb bros, why is my character not available!?....ah hell nah..

bro...don't even play online right now, all the servers aren't working 100%

Yesterday my character was available, but had his normal clothes on, and couldn't play online due to the servers...back off of it for now. I won't be on until later tonight, or until i see this thread moving again

I remember I did the titan mission once and some guy was near the hanger where i had gotten spawned too in a buzzard helicopter, took me soo long to get away cause he kept blowing me up lol.

Matter fact last night i was parked and had pause on and a random guy gunned me down, then soon after i was tryna go to LSC and bumped a dude on a motercycle and he follows me then hits me with the grenade.

Man last night was terrible. All these NTers on and no wanna wanna join my missions :smh: hell I didn't even get any invites either

wHAT'S YOUR GT?

Also how do you get one of those heavy dutyy type jeeps some of you guys post?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Had to give up the futo cause dudes be taking forever to get to missions sometimes.

Last edited:
If I dont join your invites dont take it personal. Usually I wont join if youre a really lower rank and inviting me to a low paying mission. I try inviting lower ranks to my missions to let them eat tho :pimp: ill usually join trapones invites because they pay out. But room gets full so fast sometimes :lol:

Was at ammunation when another player walks in. i walk outside and see his whip is there. Shoot out all 4 of his tires then ride a block away to watch him ridin away on rims. Had me like :lol:

Only thing I do now is races and they actually fun but sure those lames *Rockstar* will nerf them soon also

Back
Top Bottom