Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Cuz of that I dont even wanna play anymore. Running around for 1-2 hours, no invites or anything to do. I dont even wanna play around and shoot people cuz you lose 3k everytime you die, GTAV ONLINE IS NO FUN AT ALL.
Try joining a lobby with crew members in it and go link up with them.
Once you roll with some people you will be getting invites.
Alot of times people are already playing with a group they are familiar with on a mission on in a race.

Anyone trying to play some survival in xbox? Hate playing with randoms because they always run Around like chickens with their heads cut off

Anyone trying to play some survival in xbox? Hate playing with randoms because they always run Around like chickens with their heads cut off

I'm down, but need the invite sent to me cause I don't have it unlocked yet :lol: . Check your PM.

A lot of people saying they dont get invites but yet people ignore or reject. Are you even looking to see if you get the text to join a mission? Thats how you join parties

Kick v-man_frm_qnz from the crew. Punk *** trying to shoot me. Get your aim game up. You had multiple tries lmao

Man last night was terrible. All these NTers on and no wanna wanna join my missions :smh: hell I didn't even get any invites either

Cuz of that I dont even wanna play anymore. Running around for 1-2 hours, no invites or anything to do. I dont even wanna play around and shoot people cuz you lose 3k everytime you die, GTAV ONLINE IS NO FUN AT ALL.

After the patch the max you lose is between 300 - 500 when you die, but I see your point. The missions being nerfed makes me not even want to bother until they patch in the heists. Spending most of my time now driving around looking for cars to customize

Payouts are ok with me.

Did you want to grind for maybe 2 days to be able to buy the most expensive car? Get out of here with that man.

GTA:O is as close as we'll get to a GTA MMORPG. Do you know how long it takes to get the best stuff in other MMORPGs?

Bro...the payouts are terribleeeee!!!...when I spent more on ammo than what I'll make back, that's a terrible investment, not considering the time and effort, I mean I was playing that mission with another NTer, I kid you not that Croquette was chased through the entire map :rofl:

3 person race around the prison has some massive payouts for a 30 second race... I upped the laps to 10 and found you earn LESS..... the whole system is messed up. Rankings mean very little when you pretty much know most people earned it through races.. But now that they have have a shotty or assault rifle, they make up for their lack of shooting.

But what can you do

I remember a mission where the vehicle ended up blowing up and we got ZERO pts for everything. They didnt care we took 20 minutes chasing a car or person... They truly reward the lazy.... Although Survival is a decent payout for a few minutes time.. I guess you have to get beyond the crappy payouts and just play what you enjoy

Last edited:
im okay with the nerfing as well.

the whole concept of GTA:O was supposed to be longterm, not so that people are having everything possible within the first couple months.

I get everyone wants instant gratification, but cmon now... :lol:

Is cool to nerf the replay, but certain missions are simply not worth the effort bro and money possibly spent trying to pass them...doesn't make any sense...death from above should be paying out base invaders type of money IMO...for 2500$ I would never find it fun to do...

Not worth it to replay, maybe. Your first playthrough gives you the maximum payout. Replays are then cut in half. Seems fair to me.

I do agree that some of the payouts in relation to other missions is kind of off though, but very few of them are.

that i do agree with. R* needs to look over the missions and redo the payout.
I remember the mission you're talking about ksteezy...**** was not fun brah. dodging cars...cops...driving around the whole map and only getting paid THAT much? nah b.

:lol:

im okay with the nerfing as well.

the whole concept of GTA:O was supposed to be longterm, not so that people are having everything possible within the first couple months.

I get everyone wants instant gratification, but cmon now... :lol:

The game is meant to be long term, and I plan to be playing it for a while, but the mission payouts are horrible now.

It would be different if mission payouts sucked from the beginning but they didn't and now they want us to do the same ones putting in the same amount of time/money/effort for half the pay. They didn't even lower the prices on ammo and armor. Like steezy said, we're spending more money on the mission than we're being paid to complete it.

R* has us hustling backwards :smh:

I don't think it has anything to do with owning everything in the game early because if those cash cards were available, people would be balling out right now. R* did this because they want us to struggle and stay hungry so we will buy those cards when the time comes.

Think about it, every time we download an update it seems harder to make money. First it was the replay button. Then it was restarting missions by pressing Right trigger/R2, and now it's mission payouts. You can't even give other players money for completing jobs with you anymore.

Meanwhile, other problems that people have been asking to be fixed are still prevalent (friendly fire, disappearing characters/money/cars etc amongst other things).

Bro...the payouts are terribleeeee!!!...when I spent more on ammo than what I'll make back, that's a terrible investment, not considering the time and effort, I mean I was playing that mission with another NTer, I kid you not that Croquette was chased through the entire map
roll.gif
Bruh I joined that mission again this morning by mistake. When i finally caught that sob the map said damn near 7 miles back to Simeon 
sick.gif

F Simeon from now on. Buddy be asking the most for a stack.
Bruh that ish is boring and you only get like 2-3K off those trucks. Atleast GTA IV free mode & team deathmatch was enjoyable.

Last edited:
They raised the prices on sticky bombs 50% too if anyone had noticed.. 600 now :x

reminds me of this :lol:, u know if your car gets blown up by a sticky bomb u deserved it

im not against it either, I've noticed most of the time I dont even bother shooting, i just throw a sticky and blow up peoples car :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom