Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Tell me why CA_allday guns me down and then says he sorry...he didn't mean to, meanwhile he put a full clip in me...lmao

:pimp:

i was able to get on for about 5 mins, saw steezy was on.

then the ish messed up, i went back on at it showed that blue screen to make a new character...
sick.gif
x a million....

i dont even know anymore, i always exit the way they posted.

if not its because their servers are uffed up.
mad.gif

Ok I dunno what I did, but I tried that glitch, but all I can afford was da Porsche, so I bought it, but when I logged back in I didn't have all my money back, instead I had 65k ok...watever, I go to LSC to pimp it out a bit, NO MONEY WAS BEING WITHDRAWN FOR UPGRADES...lol

pimped it to the max that I could, went back and got my elergy, went to LSC and was able to pump that out to and no money being withdrawn...lol then I went and got one of my old schools, pimped it and sold it, now my game is back to normal...so I started with 130k and ended with 90k, a brand new car and a pimped out Elergy for roughly 40k not bad

i was able to get on for about 5 mins, saw steezy was on.

then the ish messed up, i went back on at it showed that blue screen to make a new character...:x x a million....

i dont even know anymore, i always exit the way they posted.

if not its because their servers are uffed up.>:

They acting funky, I've been able to get on though...wanna play some missions man....CA_allday was bored as hell earlier....dude killed me like 3 times...lmao

Ok I dunno what I did, but I tried that glitch, but all I can afford was da Porsche, so I bought it, but when I logged back in I didn't have all my money back, instead I had 65k ok...watever, I go to LSC to pimp it out a bit, NO MONEY WAS BEING WITHDRAWN FOR UPGRADES...lol

pimped it to the max that I could, went back and got my elergy, went to LSC and was able to pump that out to and no money being withdrawn...lol then I went and got one of my old schools, pimped it and sold it, now my game is back to normal...so I started with 130k and ended with 90k, a brand new car and a pimped out Elergy for roughly 40k not bad

Watch out bro, Azul Rolex is boutta come talk down on you for trynna get some guap

And why are the servers down? Anybody know? :nerd:

Welp seems like the unlimited temp money was just pipe dreams, I did get te car and some money back in my account, but when I logged off I list all the upgrades...lol

Feelsbatman

Tell me why CA_allday guns me down and then says he sorry...he didn't mean to, meanwhile he put a full clip in me...lmao
my bad hahaha i had my crosshair on you but it didnt show your name, some other NT cat forgot his name inkvicii? or sumthing with an "I" gunned me down, you guys were together on the radar so i unloaded on you thinking it was him....my bad

Nt crew brethren, I would like to apologize for my absence the last week in los Santos. Work and the pokemon bug bit me hard... I'll be back tomorrow morning before the niners game. Gotta get these legendaries first.

apparently theres a way to reliably spawn any car you want in game. found this on another forum:

Find a race marker near a large parking lot (I tested this using the Pier 2 Pier race in the parking lot next to the pier, lvl 30+ for it to show up, but it worked every time).

Walk into race marker, host race, select the class of car you want, start the race on your own, scroll through the cars until you reach the one you want, then just quit. No worries about becoming a bad sport if you're hosting and alone.

When you're sent back into free roam, your car should be in the parking lot. I imagine you can do this to spawn just about any car you'd like.

havent tested it myself but people said it works

I wish I still had one of my Entitys.
But some of the crew , who shall remain nameless, decided to test my armor and blew it up. :lol:

They start shootin my tires and Im like it cool I have bulletproof tires.
Then they start shootin my whip and Im like its cool I got 60% armor too. BOOM!

I had the :stoneface: like, well damn.

And then R3ppin starts using my blown up whip as a stunt jump ramp. :frown:

You didn't have insurance on that bruh? feels terrible..

Purchased cars automatically have insurance and trackers.

Kept saying that it didn't save all day. I ranked up to 52 and turned it off.. then turned it back on I was still rank 52

Me and my boys put bounties on each other so the fight can come to us. Makes it interesting we some warriors so ain't nobody collecting ****

damb i cant get on yall,

everytime I try to sign on it takes me to the Character select screen.
I can see my money and my level, but it doesnt show my character and all my stats are low like level 1

is it over for me? :nerd: :frown:

Its a cop-out by sorry players most of the time. Every-time I get one I message them saying "come & get it yourself"

btw HNL, where the hell you been?

I must be in the top 10 of bounties received.

Been working but I'll be on later on tonight, got to cop that Cheetah.

Back
Top Bottom