Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i was doing a mission with tsunami and i couldn't pull out my guns....

ish was a crazy hard too since it was a martin mission, i could only pull out the gun in the car and after exiting the vehicle.

ridiculous, i also played survival a couple of days ago and it wouldn't let me pick anything up, i needed health and armor really bad too.

i was doing a mission with tsunami and i couldn't pull out my guns....

ish was a crazy hard too since it was a martin mission, i could only pull out the gun in the car and after exiting the vehicle.

ridiculous, i also played survival a couple of days ago and it wouldn't let me pick anything up, i needed health and armor really bad too.

Man I was like WTF, this dude just watching me get murked!

Last edited:
Man I hate this bad sport place.

I'm doing a mission with what sounds like a few drunk Irish guys. They invite me to a party while doing it. All i hear is gibberish

We complete the mission.

Spawn in the middile of the desert.

One shoots me in the back & kills me

He proceeds to say "You F******N negro" about 5 times

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I get him back a few times over but still ...

Man I hate this bad sport place.

then you shouldn't have been a a bad sport 
grin.gif

Shut up.

I protect myself when somebody tries repeatedly to ram me with their car. I dont bother nobody.

I just wanna make my bread & level up....most of the time :lol:

Last edited:

:nthat:

Ran the lawyer mission with Dutch... I try to draw off the cops in a seperate car in the middle of the city so he can deliver the evidence but tell me why this dude goes to ammunation first and takes hella long to buy some ****. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: about 15 minutes ago, i finished a mission and spawned down the street from my apartment. the first thing i do is check the map for other players nearby, then deposit my money in the bank on my phone. sure enough, down the street from my position was a truck full of goons. i jack the first vehicle the rolls by me, and then make a bee line to the crib. i got to the drive way and realized the goons noticed me and gave chase. as i'm walking through the garage door, they pull up guns blazing. i then flipped the t.v. on to see who the driver was, so i could put the merryweather mercenaries on him. for the next 5-10 minutes, i jumped on the mic to tell them all about themselves and what i was going to do to their moms up in the penthouse. i think they all muted me, though.

anyone know how to keep the lawyer's car after Settled out of Court? whenever i complete the mission the car disappears

Just hopped online. Xbox dude get at a level 6 playa tryna gain some levels :lol: GT-yanky4585

Just hopped online. Xbox dude get at a level 6 playa tryna gain some levels :lol: GT-yanky4585

Damn I always see your invites but never knew it was NT ( I got another friend with a similar name too). I got you when I get out tomorrow :lol:. Imma have you eating good with me, HNL, Vek, Johnny & the others

sorry bout that piece on the chin brah

:lol:

Last edited:
sorry bout that piece on the chin brah

-_-...all good

Damn I always see your invites but never knew it was NT ( I got another friend with a similar name too). I got you when I get out tomorrow :lol:. Imma have you eating good with me, HNL, Vek, Johnny & the others
:lol:

Haha right on. Looking forward to it. Got an invite from a NT member and did the cement truck mission. Came up on 18k. Right on guys! Almost at level 10 now

Xbox 360 heads add my Gamertag: JulesMPD

Added

where can i find the lifted pickup?

i spent over an hour today looking for one, and when i found it i got ran over :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom