Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Took a much needed break from GTA Online yesterday :lol:

I had had a busy day with my best friends son's 1st b-day party that took up most of my day, then another homie hit me up wanting to go down to TJ to watch the Bradley vs Marquez fight while being in a club with naked women all around :lol:

I'lll be on tomorrow night around after 10PM Pacific Time and will invite people to the level 50 missions and some survival mode runs.

If you have me on your PSN friends list and my status says "Not available" that means I just have my PS3 on and I'm just charging my dual shock 3 controller, or blue tooth headsets.

I can't seem to win these races to get more car upgrades 
mean.gif

My Rolls Royce is beyond slow atm

Shout outs to the sticky bomb crew from last night. We came up on BANDZ!

Eazy welcome home party later on today.

If yall wanna be bumped up or have problems with someone just pm me it aint that serious

On here doing this super car race over and over. Let me know if someone got something going on...

Xbox - R GANGSTA J

Who was I playing with last night? Didnt know there were 2 vans to pick up for lester :lol: that long drive to drop off, go back for the 2nd then deliver again smh.

Was doing boneyard survival with spider and I think he got booted 10th wave. Me and last dude ended up beating it

That out of court mission for martin is a quick 9k :pimp: dude just sits there at a red light :lol: no chasing required. I tried saving the car to sell but it disappears after the mission going back to free roam

Last edited:
The payout for death from above is beyond disappointing bros, we finally beat it yesterday...and totally wasn't worth the efforts...lol...

btw I don't have a mic soooo....yea lol. And my tube tv doesn't help when I can't see my cross hair :lol:

Last edited:
yeah that hierarchy needs to change, im #3 or 4 now from the crew and have been putting in work and im still a weed carrier.

im an enforcer according to the games hierarchy..

nvm i just saw i was moved up, cool stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom