Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Free money for those interested... No RP tho
Any where from 20-50k a min, just depends on ur level

Last edited:
Boneyard is a fun *** mission, just couldn't make it past wave 4 cause of the helicopter.
Come play survival with me sometime. I pass survival missions damn near every time.
Got a money spot on Railyard that cant be touched.
But I will also show you other way faster ways to get money.

Acting with swagtastic is a blast, we always end up getting into some sheninagans right after a mission when we get back to free roaming :rofl:

I think you got booted when we were driving...I was gonna invite you over to the crib bro....good runs today.

Wife think she slick telling my niece to tell me to fix the Wii, the Wii is out of commission as long as GTA remains fun.

Same here. I'm at level 6, too :lol:  #TeamBrokeBoyz
I sent you and yanky an invite today.
Me and Yellow Screams was gettin it in today.
Made over 100K in about 1 and a half hours.
And BIack mamba came in late and made about 80K in 40 mins

yeah.

i checked out all the views on youtube and its the best. ocean view and looking towards the docks with the bridge lit up at night >>>

good session tonight NT :nthat: Props to Distinct for hosting the Mixed Up with Coke

Stimulus coming next week too 8) :smokin

Free my son EasyE aka TruGhost. i kept gettin your invites but i see your still on lockdown :lol:

and I think Job points help you not become a bad sport. I was reading another forum and one
person observed that when he bombed other players cars his JP went down, so the theory is
if your JP hits zero, you become a bad sport. But remember, its just a theory, idk if its 100% legit.
just make sure you stack up your JP each session then if someone bothers you and you have to
sticky their car, you should hopefully be ok.

ban this fool azwildcat91
mean.gif
murking me for no damn reason
my bad man, still having trouble telling the difference between friend and foe

Back
Top Bottom