Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
What yall gonna do with ya fema check?

im thinking weapon upgrades seeing as how you can onlynhave one apartment

I get into a session and some idiot buzzes my garage expectin me to let him in like I didn't know how to switch maps:lol: He sat there for a min, then went around to an alley thinkin I would just pop out. Meanwhile I'm noticin some dude start chasin Infyrno23, once the fool near my garage peeled I hop in my wheel and follow em both. Dude tries to follow Infyrno23 but I pull out a sticky bomb, at which point he tries to back up and get away......too late. :lol:

Jim Ross' soundbytes can go with anything lmao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
On par with Guile theme goes with everything. maybe even better 
laugh.gif

at wave 4 it's hangar or die

Thx, I couldn't aim for the pilot for nothing and got lit up since I was the only one who was still alive. Gonna test it out later.

What yall gonna do with ya fema check?

im thinking weapon upgrades seeing as how you can onlynhave one apartment

Copping a crib with 10 car garage, whichever one of the lowest and gonna just hoard the rest of the money.

You guys have any recommendations on headsets for 360? Think missions would be easier if I copped one.

Seems like most are either on PSN, or just have certain people they play and roll with on the 360 for the most part. Or do I just never see when they play?

just ran titan with a random, he did everything at the end of the mission i saw he had a bounty on his head so i killed him and took that too :nthat:

Played some boneyard with a NTer earlier it was pretty fun! Gonna try and get on tonight for some more action! Need to get my money up asap

Faint dj3 :smh:

I drop into his lobby and I see he has a bounty so I rush out to his location for support in case he's being hunted. I park my car and he sees me so he decides to ram my car head on and throw grenades at me. I hop out and try to run around a building for cover but get gunned down instead. Dude then proceeds to take off in my whip

before i signed out I had a $1000 bounty on my head

i sold a car and came out on foot, as soon as I spawn a guy with a bounty on his head pulls up and gets out of the car

I clap him and someone comes from behind and claps me.  it was like The Departed

the thing i dont like about mics is that players still have the sound coming through their speakers, and their mic picks it up..............

I drop into his lobby and I see he has a bounty so I rush out to his location for support in case he's being hunted. I park my car and he sees me so he decides to ram my car head on and throw grenades at me. I hop out and try to run around a building for cover but get gunned down instead. Dude then proceeds to take off in my whip

Damn I played with him for about an hour today and he didn't do anything like that.

Faint dj3
mean.gif

Damn I played with him for about an hour today and he didn't do anything like that.
next time somebody steals your car hold back and kick them out by setting access to no one

next time somebody steals your car hold back and kick them out by setting access to no one

Yea I didn't even think about that

Back
Top Bottom